What is Cellucor C4 Ripped?
Cellucor C4 Ripped is the next level of pre-workout supplement that contains the hard-hitting energy blend you know and love along with a high-level fat burning mix. While it contains several key fat-burning ingredients, the thermogenic portion of C4 Ripped cannot compare to EHP Labs OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic, which was designed exclusively for fat burning. Energy boosting is where C4 Ripped shines.
- Energy blend includes almost 400 mg of Velvet Bean, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, and Caffeine Anhydrous (1-2). EHP Labs OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic also contains a potent energy blend in the form of a mood enhancement category. While the EHP Labs OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic energy blend is strong, it isn't on the same level as C4 Ripped. For example, when it comes to caffeine, EHP Labs OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic provides 150 mg total where C4 Ripped has 400 mg. of Caffeine, Velvet Bean and, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, making it an intense energy supplement.
- Thermogenic (fat burning) blend features scientifically proven ingredients including L-Carnitine, Green Tea Extract, and Capsicum (1, 3-4). Again, while potent, the thermogenic blend isn't nearly as powerful as the one you'll find with EHP Labs OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic. This is more than apparent when you look at the dosages of both. The fat burning formula in C4 Ripped offers you one gram of a few thermogenic ingredients while OxyShred delivers nearly 7 grams of a variety of fat burners.
- Long lasting energy without the crash.
Why You Should Use Cellucor C4 Ripped
C4 Ripped is the upgrade that long-term fans were demanding. It combines the potent pre-workout energy formula that has been an industry staple for years with a uniquely dosed thermogenic blend to support fat loss.
If you are in need of serious energy to get through your workout AND you want to encourage fat burning to support goals of weight loss, shredding, or maintenance, then C4 Ripped is the supplement to use.
Things to Watch Out for With Cellucor C4 Ripped
It's important to understand that C4 is a pre-workout FIRST and a fat burner SECOND. C4 Ripped is better at supporting your energy needs than EHP Labs OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic. It also provides you with a slight boost in the department of fat burning; however, EHP Labs OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic was specifically designed for fat burning, making it superior in that regard.
If your primary goal is fat loss and energy isn't a concern for you, then you need to get set up with a real, scientifically proven fat incinerator, which is where EHP Labs OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic comes into play.
What is EHP Labs OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic?
EHP Labs OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic is an expertly designed fat burning supplement that contains a high dose of the industry's best fat burners. If you're goal is fat loss, EHP Labs OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic is here to help you achieve it.
- Solely focused on igniting your metabolic rate with proven ingredients such as Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Raspberry Ketones, and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (3, 5). C4 Ripped contains comparable ingredients but the difference is the dosage. EHP Labs OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic crushes C4 Ripped in the thermogenic department offering nearly 7 grams of high powered, fat burning ingredients.
- Also utilizes nootropics to improve cognitive function and mood.
- Provides you with an energy blend that may prove useful as a pre-workout; however, it doesn't compare to the extensive energy-focused ingredients used in C4 Ripped.
Why You Should Use EHP Labs OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic
Is your primary fitness goal to burn away excess body fat?
Do you have over 10, 20, or 30 kilograms to lose?
EHP Labs OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic is going to be a powerful ally in the fight against fat.
EHP Labs OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic isn't just another fat burner that only contains caffeine. This supplement was uniquely designed to include scientifically proven thermogenic compounds that have been shown to trigger fat burning. Used as a part of a healthy diet and exercise program, EHP Labs OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
Things to Watch Out for with EHP Labs OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic
Due to the high dosage of potent thermogenics, it is important to consult your doctor before using this product. This is especially necessary if you have a history of high blood pressure.
Also, it's important to note that EHP Labs OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic is not the same as a pre-workout. You'll get an energy boost from EHP Labs OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic but this supplement is exclusively used for fat burning, not energy-boosting.
Both supplements are incredible at what they do best.
Considered one of the top 3 most popular pre-workouts in the entire industry. That's saying something considering there are hundreds to choose.
EHP Labs OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic is an insane fat burner that has perfected the ingredient list and dosage needed to trigger a metabolic response.
The difference between these two supplements isn't quality; rather, the difference is function. If you want to support energy levels, go with C4 Ripped. If you need help with fat burning, OxyShred Ultra Thermogenic is the supplement for you. If you need both energy AND fat burning, you can safely use both of these supplements to support your goals.
- Westerterp-Plantenga MS, Lejeune MP, Kovacs EM. Body weight loss and weight maintenance in relation to habitual caffeine intake and green tea supplementation. Obes Res. 2005 Jul;13(7):1195-204.
- F. L. Dodd, D. O. Kennedy, L. M. Riby, and C. F. Haskell-Ramsay. A double-blind, placebo-controlled study evaluating the effects of caffeine and L-theanine both alone and in combination on cerebral blood flow, cognition and mood. Psychopharmacology. 2015; 232(14): 2563–2576. Published online 2015 Mar 13.
- Brandsch C, Eder K. Effect of L-carnitine on weight loss and body composition of rats fed a hypocaloric diet. Ann Nutr Metab. 2002;46(5):205-10.
- Lejeune MP, Kovacs EM, Westerterp-Plantenga MS. Effect of capsaicin on substrate oxidation and weight maintenance after modest body-weight loss in human subjects. Br J Nutr. 2003 Sep;90(3):651-59.
- Morimoto C, Satoh Y, Hara M, Inoue S, Tsujita T, Okuda H. Anti-obese action of raspberry ketone. Life Sci. 2005 May 27;77(2):194-204. Epub 2005 Feb 25.