✓ 110% Guarantee
✓ Gluten Free
✓ Soy Free
✓ Lactose Free
✓ Vegan Friendly
✓ Vegetarian Friendly
✓ Free From Added Colours
This product comes in standard sizes of 1kg and 250g. Other sizes are sent as multiple items. For example, 500g will be sent as 2x 250g items.
We do this to reduce manufacturing costs and pass those savings on to you. This also allows you to maintain product freshness in unopened items.
L-Arginine is a non-essential amino acid that is a staple for intra-workout performance and post-workout recovery. Assisting with the production of proteins, L-Arginine has become of interest to the fitness world as studies suggest it may boost athletic performance via nitric oxide production while decreasing inflammation for a more effective recovery.
• May decrease inflammation
• May alleviate muscle soreness
• May quicken sports recovery
• May increase nitric oxide production
• May amplify exercise performance
• May promote lean muscle growth (1-2)
When to Use L-Arginine?
Lean Tissue Growth
• If you want to increase your lean muscle mass, it’s best to take L-Arginine HCL twice per day. We would recommend taking L-Arginine as a pre-workout to support nitric oxide production. Take a second serving post-workout or with a meal later in the day.
Support Sports Recovery
• If you want to support your recovery post-workout, it’ll be important to make L-Arginine a part of your post-workout supplement routine. You can take L-Arginine immediately following a workout but we would recommend doing so with a whey protein isolate to maximize muscle recovery.
How Much L-Arginine Should You Use?
The ideal serving size for L-Arginine is 2,500 mg but if you are extremely active with a higher bodyweight, you may want to increase this dosage to 3,000 mg per day. Again, you can split up the dosage in the morning and afternoon.
1. K. Hnia, J. Gayraud, G. Hugon, M. Ramonatxo, S. De La Porte, S. Matecki, et al. L-Arginine Decreases Inflammation and Modulates The Nuclear Factor-Κb/Matrix Metalloproteinase Cascade In Mdx Muscle Fibers. Am J Pathol, 172 (6) (2008), pp. 1509-1519.
2. B.I. Campbell, P.M. La Bounty, M. Roberts. The Ergogenic Potential of Arginine. J Int Soc Sports Nutr, 1 (2) (2004), pp. 35-38.
Total Serves per Package: 100
Serving Size: 2.5000g
|Per 2.5g Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||41.9 kJ||1675 kJ|
|Protein||2.5 g||100 g|
|Carbohydrate||0 g||0 g|
|Complex Carbs||0 g||0 g|
|Sugar||0 g||0 g|
|Fibre||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Caffeine||0 mg||0 mg|
|Sodium||0 mg||0 mg|
Mix 1 serve with 250mL of water and mix well with a shaker.
Please note that the nutritional profile will vary according to your flavour selection.
Lab Test Results
Product quality and transparency is at the heart of our values. Below you will find the independent third-party lab tests we have published relevant to this product.
Ingredient Lab TestsL-Arginine HCL: Lab test date: 03/01/20
L-Arginine HCL: Lab test date: 20/10/19
L-Arginine HCL: Lab test date: 20/10/17
Our 110% Guarantee Promise
Our 110% guarantee is exactly that - if you're not completely happy with your product, let us know and we'll credit you back with 110% of the price that you paid for it (including any shipping cost incurred for the product).
This offer is valid on all Amino Z Supps and any other products marked with a "110% Guarantee" ribbon.
Even if you've opened it up! (How else will you know if you like it?)
Prefer a refund? No worries. If you're unhappy with your purchase, we'll refund you in full.
Valid within a month (30 days) of receiving your order. So we can continue to offer this to all customers, a "fair go" policy applies to prevent abuse and full details can be found in our Terms & Conditions section on this website.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!