Others also purchased...
What is Amino Z BCAA (2:1:1)?
Branched Chain Amino Acids, more commonly known as BCAAs, are one of the most popular and important supplements on the market. BCAAs play an important role in helping a variety of gym goers achieve their fitness goals.
Whether you want more muscle, less fat, or better performance, amino acids are the very building blocks of muscle, making them imperative to recovery.
There are 20 amino acids that your body uses for optimal health but only 3 amino acids matter when it comes to your fitness goals: Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine.
There are dozens of brands out there but only one that gives you premium quality and the scientifically verified ratio of 2:1:1 with the BCAAs that have been shown to produce the best results.
Introducing Amino Z BCAA.
What are the Benefits of Using Amino Z BCAA (2:1:1)?
Amino Z BCAA is an elite brand of amino acids supplying the ideal ratio of 2:1:1 for Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine, respectively. This ratio has been shown time and time again in studies to promote the greatest levels of recovery, muscle gains, and overall fitness success.
May protect muscle from breakdown
May enhance protein synthesis
Supports post-workout recovery
May boost lean muscle growth
May promote fat burning
May increase lean muscle tissue recovery
May enhance fat oxidation
May trigger protein synthesis
May promote lean muscle tissue growth (1-7)
Who Should Use Amino Z BCAA (2:1:1)?
Are you currently exercising each week?
Have a specific fitness goal such as muscle mass or fat loss?
Want to support your recovery and results?
Despite their fitness-boosting benefits, BCAAs are not just for athletes and bodybuilders. If you are using a well-structured training program, whether in weight lifting or swimming, you can greatly benefit from BCAAs.
Amino Z BCAA delivers the ideal line-up of proven branched chain amino acids that have been the subject of numerous studies. Taken as directed, Amino Z BCAA may be able to promote recovery, boost muscle growth, and improve fat loss.
1. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R. Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
2. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
3. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
4. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY. Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers. Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
5. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A. Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes Nutr Metab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.
6. L Breen and T A Churchward-Venne. Leucine: a nutrient ‘trigger’ for muscle anabolism, but what more? J Physiol. 2012 May; 590(Pt 9): 2065–2066.
7. Mero A. Leucine supplementation and intensive training. Sports Med. 1999 Jun;27(6):347-58.
Total Serves per Package: 63
Serving Size: 1 scoops (15.8g)
|Per 15.8g Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||181.8 kJ||1149.2 kJ|
|Protein||10.4 g||65.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||0 g||0 g|
|Complex Carbs||0 g||0 g|
|Sugar||0 g||0 g|
|Fibre||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||0.7 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0.1 g|
|Caffeine||0 mg||0 mg|
|Sodium||122.4 mg||773.8 mg|
L-Leucine (22.8%), Chocolate (chocolate flavour) (18%), L-Glutamine (15.8%), L-Isoleucine (11.4%), L-Valine (11.4%), Citrulline Malate (6.3%), Citric Acid (citric acid) (3.8%), Magnesium Oxide (3.2%), Calcium Citrate (3.2%), Sodium Chloride (sodium chloride) (1.9%), Sunflower Lecithin (sunflower lecithin) (1.4%), Sucralose (sucralose) (1%)
Mix 1 serve with 250-500mL of water and mix well with a shaker. We recommend to periodically shake your product to avoid ingredient settling.
This product must be dissolved into at least 6 oz. of water. Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy and tree nuts (coconut); traces may be present. Formulated supplementary sports food. Not to be used as a sole source of nutrition. This food should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and a suitable physical training or exercise program. Not suitable for pregnant or breast feeding women or children under the age of 18 years. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
Please note that the nutritional profile will vary according to your flavour selection.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product, we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 2 scoops (or 2 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee!
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
PS. Some customers have asked us why we offer returns on opened product. Quite simply it's because we want to offer exceptional customer service! We just ask for it to be returned (at our expense) so we can test the product in our lab for chemical efficacy and we then dispose of it.
We will always go the extra mile to ensure that any problems outside our "2 Scoop Guarantee" are rectified as quickly as possible. Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!