Packed with over 9g protein and under 1g sugar per serve, our Low Carb Fit & Fab bars are wheat free and under 100 calories per serve ... the sweetest reward for your toughest workouts or as the perfect on-the-go snack to fill the gap between meals! Naturally sweetened with stevia and with no artificial colours or flavours, go from drab to fab in a blink!
Whey proteins whey up the facts!
• The two major proteins found in milk casein and whey are naturally high in protein
• Whey proteins comprise about 20% of the total milk protein.
• Whey protein is more soluble than casein (a protein found in milk) and has a higher protein quality rating.
• Whey proteins are complete proteins containing all of the essential and non-essential amino acids needed by the body.
• Whey proteins are also a strong source of amino acids, leucine, isoleucine and valine.
• In comparison to whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate has more protein content and hardly any fat or lactose.
• Whey protein is diabetic-friendly as it delays the absorption of glucose into the bloodstream.
• Not only is this good news for diabetics but also those wishing to control their weight as it allows the body more time to burn fat
Stevia is the wonder sweetener that originated in South America hundreds of years ago. It is a completely natural sweetener derived from the stevia rebaudiana plant and is 300 times stronger than sugar. Containing zero calories, stevia does not adversely affect blood sugar levels and can be enjoyed by diabetics as a sugar and artificial sweetener alternative.
Soy protein is derived from soy beans, a legume rich in health benefits. Containing no cholesterol, the soybean is a good source of iron, calcium, fibre, B vitamins and is low in saturated fats. Being the only vegetable food that contains all eight essential amino acids, soy beans are a nutritious alternative to animal proteins and perfect for those following a vegetarian diet.
Other benefits include:
• Controls high blood sugar (hyperglycaemia)
• Contains phytoestrogens which have a positive effect on bone and calcium retention, particularly for menopausal women
• May reduce the risk of certain cancers, in particular prostate and breast cancer
• Reduces cholesterol
Increases the nutritional value of other foods due to the soy bean containing all eight amino acids
Serving Size: 1 Bar (28g)
|Per 28g Serve||Per 100g|
|Fibre||2.4 g||8.4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.6 g||5.8 g|
|Sodium||95.8 mg||342 mg|
protein blend 35% (soy protein isolate, whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, soy protein nuggets [isolated soy protein, tapioca starch, salt]), protein compound coating 18% (maltitol, vegetable fat, cocoa 12%, soy protein, emulsifiers [soy lecithin, E476], flavour), humectant (glycerol), polydextrose, water, maltitol, peanuts 5%, canola oil, sugar free caramel chips 3%, colour (E150b), flavour, emulsifier (soy lecithin), salt, stevia extract.
Contains milk, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, sesame seeds.
NOTE: The Nutritional Information & Ingredients is for Choc Peanut Fudge flavour. These may slightly vary depending on different flavours.
Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!