EXPIRY OCTOBER 2019
Scitec Nutrition Protein Pancake
What is Scitec Nutrition Protein Pancake?
Take a look at your average meal plan and we doubt that you’ll see pancakes listed as an option.
Who says you can’t eat pancakes while building muscle or losing fat?
Scitec Nutrition wanted to change the way people looked at this delicious food so they came up with the Protein Pancake.
Scitec Nutrition Protein Pancake is a pre-made, ready-to-go powder that you mix with water or skim milk and throw on the skillet. Within a few minutes, you’ll have fluffy, delicious, and nutritious pancakes that will only support your goals of muscle building and fat loss. When made as a part of a healthy diet and workout program, Scitec Nutrition Protein Pancake may be able to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Available in a variety of flavours, Scitec Nutrition Protein Pancake is the delicious choice for extra protein in your diet.
What are the benefits of using Scitec Nutrition Protein Pancake?
Everyone knows that muscle is built upon plenty of protein. The amino acids that you get from protein support muscle recovery and growth. What’s more, protein may also support fat loss. Scitec Nutrition understands the nutritional needs of muscle building and fat loss. That’s why the team at Scitec Nutrition specifically designed the Protein Pancake to contain maximum flavour and plenty of protein without the extra calories. You’ll get a variety of protein types in every delicious pancake!
Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
Egg White Protein
Micellar Casein Concentrate
Working together, these protein types may be able to promote muscle recovery, boost muscle growth and keep you feeling fuller for longer. (1-6)
Who should be using Scitec Nutrition Protein Pancake?
If you want to add more protein to your diet in order to support your fitness goals, there’s no tastier way than Scitec Nutrition Protein Pancake. When eaten as a part of a well-planned diet and exercise program, Scitec Nutrition Protein Pancake may be able to help you achieve your goals of lean muscle mass and body fat loss.
1. Tsutsumi R, Tsutsumi YM. Peptides and proteins in whey and their benefits for human health. Austin J Nutri Food Sci 2014;1(1): 1002
2. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
3. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
4. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
5. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY.Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers. Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
6. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A.Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes NutrMetab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.
Total Serves per Package: 28
Serving Size: 1 scoop (37g)
|Per 37g Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||668.2 kJ||1806 kJ|
|Protein||11.1 g||30 g|
|Carbohydrate||15.9 g||43 g|
|Sugar||4.1 g||11 g|
|Fat||5.6 g||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.3 g||6.2 g|
Oat Flour (gluten), Pasteurized and Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate (from Milk, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin), Fatty Milk Powder, Maltodextrin, Coconut Shreds, White Chocolate Powder (Sucrose, Cocoa Butter 33.4%, Whole Milk Powder), Egg White Protein, Micellar Casein Concentrate (from Milk), Quark Powder (from Milk), Yoghurt Powder (from Milk), Bulking Agent (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Sodium Chloride, Sweetener (Sucralose).
NOTE: The Nutritional Information & Ingredients is for White Chocolate Coconut flavour. These may slightly vary depending on different flavours.
Mix 37g (1 scoop) with approximately 1/2 scoop of skim milk or water. Shake or mix vigorously until it resembles conventional pancake batter. Pour it into a non-stick pan and fry on medium heat (180-200°C) until it gets golden brown color on both sides (1-2 minutes for each side, depending on the thickness of the batter). Experiment with the thickness of the batter, the size of the pancakes and frying times to make the exact pancake you prefer.
Use this product as part of a healthy, balanced diet, not as a substitute for such. Keep out of reach of children.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!