What is Rule 1 Proteins R1 Whey Blend?
You just finished an intense lifting session.
What’s next? What matters the most after your workout?
The right blend of muscle building protein.
You know that protein is important post-workout but did you know that the types of protein you ingest are just as important? If you want to maximize your muscle building results, you need to deliver an immediate source of amino acids to your muscles. What’s more, you need to make sure your muscles are able to absorb and assimilate those amino acids.
What you need is an elite brand of protein that features a triple threat of protein. You need Rule 1 Proteins R1 Whey Blend.
What are the benefits of usingRule 1 Proteins R1 Whey Blend?
Rule 1 Proteins R1 Whey Blend is a revolutionary formula that features distinctly unique protein types that are able to help you achieve maximum results. Every serving gives you 25 grams of the best isolate, hydrolysate, and concentrate blend on the market.
Whey Protein Isolate
Fast digesting protein
Provides muscles with an immediate shot of amino acids
May be able to trigger protein synthesis
May support muscle growth
Pre-broken down– Ideal for absorption
Fast digesting protein
May promote post-workout recovery
May help to protect current levels of lean mass
Whey Protein Concentrate
Medium digesting protein
May support your immune system
May increase protein synthesis
Ideal for overall fitness goals (1-6)
Who should be using Rule 1 Proteins R1 Whey Blend?
Rule 1 Proteins R1 Whey Blend is one of the best protein brands on the market when you’re serious about achieving your muscle building and fat loss goals. When taken as directed, Rule 1 Proteins R1 Whey Blend may be able to help you achieve high levels of protein synthesis and muscle growth, all while protecting current levels of muscle.
1. Tsutsumi R, Tsutsumi YM. Peptides and proteins in whey and their benefits for human health. Austin J Nutri Food Sci 2014;1(1): 1002
2. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
3. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
4. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
5. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY.Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers. Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
6. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A.Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes Nutr Metab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.
Total Serves per Package: 70
Serving Size: 1 scoop (33g)
|Per 33g Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||543.9 kJ||1648.2 kJ|
|Protein||24 g||72.7 g|
|Carbohydrate||4 g||12.1 g|
|Sugar||1 g||3 g|
|Fibre||0.5 g||1.5 g|
|Fat||2 g||6.1 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||3 g|
|Cholesterol||55 mg||166.7 mg|
|Sodium||70 mg||212.1 mg|
Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate), Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono & Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.
NOTE: The Nutritional Information & Ingredients is for Vanilla Ice Cream flavour. These may slightly vary depending on different flavours.
Consume 1-3 shakes (or equivalent) per day, based on your personal protein requirements.
Tasty Shakes: Mix one heaping scoop ofR1 Blend™ with approx. 250ml of water, milk or your favorite beverage in a shaker cup or glass with spoon.
Juicy Smoothies: Add your favorite fruit and ice to the above, mix in blender and enjoy!
Quickie Breakfasts: Stir one scoop into oatmeal or yogurt for a fortified start.
This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!