Rule 1 R1 Protein
What is Rule 1 R1 Protein?
What matters most after a workout?
It’s all about speed.
You know you need protein after a workout.
Did you know that you need a FAST digesting protein after a workout?
In order to maximize your results, your muscles need an immediate source of amino acids. This is when your body is primed to absorb the greatest number of nutrients for recovery. If you’re eating a steak or chugging casein, you’re doing it wrong.
When you want the fastest digesting protein that also happens to be of the highest quality, you need Rule 1 R1 Protein.
R1 Protein from Rule 1 is a barebones formula that includes ONLY what your muscles need for maximum results. You’ll get protein… and that’s it. It is free from sugar, fat, gluten, gums, creamers, and nitrogen spiking. There are no secrets with this protein, just elite quality and your fitness success.
Give your muscles 25 grams of the most elite isolate and hydrolysate blend on the market with R1 Protein from Rule 1.
What are the benefits of usingRule 1 R1 Protein?
While low grade protein supplements are packed with artificial fillers, colouring, and fillers, R1 Protein from Rule 1 has only one thing to offer: high quality protein. In every serving of R1 Protein from Rule 1, you’ll get the following:
Whey Protein Isolate
This fast digesting protein is able to provide your muscles with an immediate shot of amino acids. As a result, these amino acids may be able to trigger a higher level of protein synthesis to promote muscle gain and recovery.
This form of protein is already broken down, ensuring immediate absorption. The amino acids that are delivered to your muscles may be able to promote post-workout recovery while enhancing lean muscle tissue. (1-6)
Who should be using Rule 1 R1 Protein?
Who says you can’t have elite quality and a high dose of protein at a reasonable price?
R1 Protein from Rule 1 is the ideal choice for anyone who wants to pump their muscle tissue full of amino acids right after a workout. When taken as directed, R1 Protein from Rule 1 may be able to help you achieve your muscle building and fat loss goals.
1. Tsutsumi R, Tsutsumi YM. Peptides and proteins in whey and their benefits for human health. Austin J Nutri Food Sci 2014;1(1): 1002
2. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
3. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
4. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
5. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY.Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers. Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
6. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A.Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes Nutr Metab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.
Total Serves per Package: 152
Serving Size: 1 scoop (28.9g)
|Per 28.9g Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||418.5 kJ||1448 kJ|
|Protein||25 g||86.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||1 g||3.5 g|
|Sugar||0 g||0 g|
|Fibre||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||5 mg||17.3 mg|
|Sodium||50 mg||173 mg|
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrosylate), Natural and Artificial Flavours, Lecithin Sucralose, Salt, Acesulfame Potassium.
Tasty Shakes: Mix one heaping scoop of R1 Protein with approx. 8oz. of water, milk, or your favorite beverage in a shaker cup or glass with spoon.
Juicy Smoothies: Add your favorite fruit and ice to the above, mix in blender and enjoy!
Quickie Breakfasts: Stir one scoop into oatmeal or yogurt for a fortified start.
Suggested Use: Consume 1-3 shakes (or equivalent) per day, based your personal protein requirements.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!