Potassium is one of the main electrolytes along with sodium and chloride and is the third-most abundant mineral in the human body. It is essential for nearly all bodily functions. It can be found naturally in foods such as bananas, nuts, salmon, broccoli and whole grains.
Among its benefits are the following:
1. Stroke prevention potassium plays an important role in maintaining good brain health. Its value is increased in the sense that it helps to prevent strokes among adults.
2. Healthy blood sugar levels potassium deficiency results in a drop in blood sugar levels. This depleted blood sugar levels causes sweating, headache, weakness, trembling and nervousness.
3. Regular muscle contraction potassium helps to keep certain muscular disorders in check. The right concentration is required for the regular contraction and relaxation of the muscles. The ions of this key mineral are present inside muscle cells and helps to maintain proper muscle function.
4. Muscle cramp relief a condition known as hypokalemia occurs when muscle cramps are brought about by low levels of potassium.
5. Healthy blood pressure potassium is helpful in reversing the role of sodium in unbalancing normal blood pressure. As potassium helps in maintaining healthy blood pressure levels, heart disease and hypertension risks are effectively reduced.
6. Anxiety and stress relief potassium is of great importance for people suffering from undesirable mental states such as anxiety and stress. It is considered as a perfect stress-buster ensuring efficient mental performance.
7. Muscular strength it ensures proper growth of muscle tissues and proper utilisation of energy released during metabolism to improve muscular strength.
Make sure to reap all of these benefits by supplementing with potassium today!
NOTHING FOUND :(
Sorry, we couldn't find anything here! Perhaps some of these popular product categories might interest you: