Herbs of Gold Calcium K2 with D3 is an advanced, state-of-the-art bone health formula that contains two forms of bioavailable calcium and vitamins K2 and D3 for optimal bone strength.
Features & Benefits
• Organic, bioavailable calcium
• K2 binds calcium to bone
• D3 for calcium absorption
• Herbs of Gold Calcium K2 with D3 contains two organic, highly bioavailable forms of calcium; Aquamin™ derived from highly mineralised seaweed and calcium citrate.
• Calcium and vitamin D help to promote strong bones and maintain bone density and healthy teeth.
• Calcium may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis and may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
• Calcium helps promote bone density and may be of assistance in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
• Women's calcium requirements are increased after menopause.
• A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
• Vitamin D assists calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
• Vitamin D, together with calcium, strengthens bones in mature people, promoting bone density and may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
• Vitamin K2, in the form of K2VITAL® Delta (menaquinone 7), provides a patented form of vitamin K2, and the only microencapsulated K2 on the market for enhanced ingredient stability.
• Vitamin K2 is necessary for osteocalcin activity, a protein that binds calcium in bone.
• Vitamin K2 is necessary to incorporate calcium into bone.
• Vitamin K2 helps maintain healthy bones and bone strength.
• For the prevention and treatment of a calcium, vitamin K or Vitamin D nutritional deficiency.
Total Serves per Package: 180
Each tablet contains:
|Calcified Lithothamnion tophiforme (Aquamin™)|| |
|- equiv. Calcium 125mg|
|- equiv. Magnesium 8.6mg|
|Calcium (as citrate hydrate)|| |
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 250MG|
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2 as K2VITAL® Delta)|| |
|- equiv. vitamin D3 333IU|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, two to three times daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!