Vital Strength Define Women’s Protein Powder
What is Vital Strength Define Women’s Protein Powder?
Ladies, if you’ve ever tried to find a protein powder that works for you, there’s a good chance you felt frustrated and completely overwhelmed by the hundreds of options. What’s more, most of those protein supplements are geared toward men. They don’t take into account YOUR fitness goals of burning fat and building sexy lean muscle tissue. If you want a protein supplement that’s made just for a woman, then you need Vital Strength Define Women’s Protein Powder.
Here’s what Vital Strength Define Women’s Protein Powder can offer you!
Designed for women!
Lean muscle building protein
Revolutionary fat burning formula
Provides vitamins and minerals needed for women’s health
Ideal snack or meal replacement shake
What are the benefits of using Vital Strength Define Women’s Protein Powder?
You know protein is important for your fitness goals but are you getting enough of the right protein? Dietary protein isn’t just for building muscle; it also helps you feel more satisfied with your meals, ensuring you avoid any cravings.
Vital Strength Define Women’s Protein Powder provides you with a unique blend of whey protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, and whey protein isolate. Working together, these protein types release a steady stream of amino acids over the course of several hours. This ensures that your muscle tissue has what it needs to recovery, get stronger, and get lean.
By making Vital Strength Define Women’s Protein Powder a part of your daily diet program, you can expect the following benefits:
Promotes protein synthesis
Increases lean muscle mass
Supports fat burning (1-6)
Best of all, you’ll also get several thermogenic ingredients such as chromium picolinate to help with burning off extra calories throughout your day!
Who should be using Vital Strength Define Women’s Protein Powder?
If you’re a woman who wants to support her current fitness goals of fat loss, lean muscle building, and strength, then you need to get your hands on Vital Strength Define Women’s Protein Powder. This protein supplement has been made for women. It provides a woman’s body with everything it needs to look its best. Achieve your goals with Vital Strength Define Women’s Protein Powder.
1. Tsutsumi R, Tsutsumi YM. Peptides and proteins in whey and their benefits for human health. Austin J Nutri Food Sci 2014;1(1): 1002
2. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
3. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
4. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
5. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY.Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers.Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
6. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A.Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes NutrMetab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.
Total Serves per Package: 40
Serving Size: 1 serve (25g)
|Per 25g Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||394.5 kJ||1578 kJ|
|Protein||18.8 g||75 g|
|Carbohydrate||2 g||7.9 g|
|Sugar||1.2 g||4.6 g|
|Fibre||1.2 g||4.8 g|
|Fat||1.3 g||5.2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.8 g||3.2 g|
|Thiamin (B1)||0.1 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.2 ug||0.6 ug|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.1 mg||0.5 mg|
|Niacin (B3)||0.8 mg||3.3 mg|
|Vitamin B5||0.1 mg||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.1 mcg||0.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B7||1 ug||4 ug|
|Vitamin C||2.9 mg||11.4 mg|
|Calcium||99.5 mg||398 mg|
|Chromium||0.8 ug||3.1 ug|
|Vitamin D||0.1 ug||0.4 ug|
|Vitamin E||0.6 mg||2.4 mg|
|Iron||1.4 mg||5.5 mg|
|Folate||0 mg||0.1 mg|
|Iodine||2.7 ug||10.6 ug|
|Potassium||103.3 mg||413 mg|
|Magnesium||17 mg||68 mg|
|Manganese||0.1 mg||0.4 mg|
|Molybdenum||3.2 ug||12.9 ug|
|Sodium||105.8 mg||423 mg|
|Selenium||3.2 ug||12.9 ug|
|Zinc||0.8 mg||3.2 mg|
Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Dietary Fibre (Inulin), Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Nature Identical Flavouring, Hydroxy Citric Acid, L-Carnitine, Vitamins & Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit C), Ferrous Lactate, Zinc Lactate, Vitamin E, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin B3- Nicotinamide, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin B9-Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B5-Calcium D Pantothenate, Vitamin B2-Riboflavin HF, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6-Pyridoxine HCl, D-Biotin, Vitamin B1-Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3), Anticaking Agent (551), Sucralose (955), [Colour (124) in strawberry flavour only, Cocoa in chocolate flavour only]. Contains milk and soy products. Soy lecithin is used to intantise whey proteins and is less than 1% of the whey product. Gluten free. Made in Australia from local and imported ingredients.
25mg Hydroxy Citric Acid
11.75mcg Vitamin A
Can be taken at any time of the day including:
- As a quick & easy breakfast, light meal or snack alternative
- 1-2 hours before exercise or within 1 hour after exercise: for energy and recovery
- Simply sprinkle over or stir into food to increase the protein content of any meal
For a nutritious meal replacement try adding fruit, yoghurt or cereal and blend. When blending, ice can be added for a thicker drink.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!