Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie
What isLenny & Larry's Complete Cookie?
When you finish up your workout, what do you reach for?
Are you grabbing a protein shake?
Maybe it’s a protein bar?
What about a complete muscle building cookie?
The Complete Cookie from Lenny & Larry’s is a delicious, protein-packed snack that is ideal for any time you need extra protein. Snack on one first thing in the morning, before a workout, after a workout, or as a dessert.
16 grams of protein
6 grams of fibre
0 grams of trans fat
No dairy products
No animal products
What are the benefits of usingLenny & Larry's Complete Cookie?
Whoever said that cookies were bad for you hasclearly never tried a Complete Cookie from Lenny & Larry’s. This Vegan friendly protein cookie contains a unique blend of proteins including the following:
Soy Protein Isolate
Supports obesity prevention
Provides lean muscle tissue nutrients
Ideal for all fitness goals
Wheat Protein Isolate
Boosts sports recovery following workout
Promotes lean muscle gains
Protects current levels of muscle
Supplies muscle building amino acid
Plant-based, all natural
Ideal protein for overall health
Who should be using Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie?
Delicious and nutritious, Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie may just become your favourite supplemental snack. This all natural, vegan friendly cookie contains a unique protein blend to support lean muscle gains as well as curb your appetite when you’re trying to lose fat. Incorporating Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie into a well-planned training and diet program can help with achieving your muscle building and fat loss goals.
1. Kristen S. Montgomery, PhD, RN. Soy Protein.J Perinat Educ. 2003 Summer; 12(3): 42–45.doi: 10.1624/105812403X106946. PMCID: PMC1595159
2. Tsutsumi R, Tsutsumi YM. Peptides and proteins in whey and their benefits for human health. Austin J Nutri Food Sci 2014;1(1): 1002
3. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
4. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
4. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.