Optimum Nutrition BCAA 5000
What is Optimum Nutrition BCAA 5000?
Branched Chain Amino Acids are one of the most important nutrients that you can have in your diet when your goals are muscle building and fat loss.
Amino acids are the building blocks of lean muscle tissue. After an intense workout, your muscles have micro-tears. These tears are safe (so don’t worry!) but they need to right nutrients to heal and grow back stronger than before. One of the best ways to support your recovery is to use amino acids. The best sources of amino acids are protein but your body just doesn’t have the time to wait for protein to be digested. Give your muscles an instant shot of branched chain amino acids with Optimum Nutrition BCAA 5000.
What are the benefits of using Optimum Nutrition BCAA 5000?
L-Valine, L-Leucine and L-Isoleucineare considered the most important amino acids because the body is not able to manufacture them. These essential amino acids have been shown in a number of studies to be beneficial for muscle building and weight loss goals. This 2:1:1 ratio of the most essential amino acids may be able to help promote the following benefits:
May be able to trigger high level protein synthesis
May be able to enhance lean muscle tissue growth
Supports a healthy weight loss (1-6)
When taken as a part of a hardcore training and diet program, Optimum Nutrition BCAA 5000 may be able to support your recovery, maintenance, and growth. In every serving of Optimum Nutrition's BCAA 5000, you are getting 5 grams of L-Valine, L-Leucine and L-Isoleucine. These are the most important BCAAs for fitness goals. Accomplish your goals with Optimum Nutrition BCAA 5000.
Who should be using Optimum Nutrition BCAA 5000?
Optimum Nutrition BCAA 5000 is for anyone who steps into a training environment. Whether you’re lifting weights or running the track, if you are putting your muscles through an intense workout then you need to provide them with the right nutrients to recovery. That’s where Optimum Nutrition BCAA 5000 comes in. Used consistently with your training, Optimum Nutrition BCAA 5000 may be able to promote recovery, protein synthesis, and lean muscle tissue growth.
1. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
2. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
3. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
4. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY.Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers.Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
5. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A.Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes NutrMetab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.
6. Leah D Whigham, Abigail C Watras, and Dale A Schoeller. Efficacy of conjugated linoleic acid for reducing fat mass: a meta-analysis in humans. Am J ClinNutr May 2007. Vol. 85 no. 5 1203-1211.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Check with a qualified health care professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing a baby, under 18 years of age, or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and/or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s).
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!