Herbs of Gold Collagen Gold provides a high quality source of marine collagen from Aroma New Zealand (NZ), combined with a special superfood blend, for maintaining strong healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.
Features & Benefits
• Supports collagen formation
• Antioxidant protection
• With marine collagen
• Collagen is the body’s most abundant protein, representing approximately 30% of total body protein. Collagen is a major structural component of connective tissue found in the body; in skin, hair, nails, ligaments, tendons, cartilage, teeth and bone. Collagen provides tensile strength and firmness to connective tissues around the body.
• Marine collagen is sourced from deep sea fish supplied by Aroma (NZ). Aroma NZ marine collagen is tested by independent, accredited laboratories and is licenced by the New Zealand Food Safety Authority which complies with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Aroma NZ provides complete traceability of raw materials as part of their quality assurance system, right through to the finished product.
• Aroma NZ marine collagen is rich in essential and non-essential amino acids and contains a minimum of 90% protein from marine collagen and 8% hydroxyproline (responsible for collagen stability) in each serve. Collagen Gold contains type I collagen, the most abundant collagen type found in the body; predominantly found in the skin, tendons, ligaments and bone.
• A specially selected superfood blend containing Yangmei (Yumberry), Pomegranate, Acai and Acerola berries provides a rich source of natural vitamin C for antioxidant protection and is essential in a number of steps for collagen production and helping to prevent the breakdown of collagen. Guava provides natural zinc, important for protein synthesis and skin structure.
• Collagen Gold helps to promote collagen production and replenishes lost or declining levels of collagen, slowing down visible signs of ageing including fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and helps to stabilise and strengthen joints by preventing collagen breakdown.
Total Serves per Package: 30
Serving Size: 1 scoop (6g)
Superfood blend (42.2%) (Yangmei juice powder, Pomegranate juice powder, Acai berry juice powder, Acerola berry extract, Guava leaf extract*), maltodextrin, marine collagen powder (10%), silicon dioxide, natural strawberry flavour, citric acid, Beetroot powder, natural sweetener (thaumatin). * Certified organic
Mix 1.5 rounded teaspoons (6g) with water, juice, or your favourite milk daily.
Marine collagen is derived from fish. Contains silica gel sachet to protect from moisture.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!