Gluten, Fructan and Gliadin Free!
ASN – Advanced Sports Nutrition is the first company in the world to make a scientific break-through in Sports Industry with NEW prebiotic product Digestive Wheat Germ Extract (DWGE). A product which makes all other prebiotic products a thing of the past.
What is the advantage of DWGE over the other prebiotic products?
Ordinary Wheat Germ (coarse powder)
• Ordinary wheat germ has no prebiotic affect and contains gluten, gliadin, fructans which are toxins.
• Ordinary wheat germ has to be fermented in the stomach and it can cause blotting and gas and can't be consumed by people suffering with gastrointestinal (GI) problems.
• Ordinary wheat germ will not support the good bacteria production in the colon.
• Ordinary wheat germ is estimated to have a beneficial food to energy conversion rate of 7%
DWGE ( Digestive wheat germ extract capsules)
• DWGE is a gluten, fructan and gliadin free prebiotc containing mixture high % of biologically active materials including benzo-quinones (the 2,6-dimethoxy-p-benzoquinone (2,6DMBQ), oligosaccharides.
• Oligosaccharides help to stimulate the growth and activity of bacteria in the digestive system with a beneficial effect in the digestive process.
• The DWGE energy conversion rate is estimated to be 78%. The vitamin E, vitamin B1, carotene and niacin content of the product are 2-3 times higher than normal wheat germ.
• DWGE has also been shown to play a major role in the regulation of Immunoglobulin A (IgA), Immunoglobulin E (IgE),Immunoglobulin G (IgG), and Th1 and Th2 cells levels.
The human gastrointestinal track (GI tract) is much more than a digestion center and is “home” to 80% of our immune system. And within our gut reside roughly 100 trillion living bacteria. That's more than 10 times the number of cells we have in your entire body – and maintaining the ideal ratio of “good bacteria” to “bad bacteria” has gained recognition in recent years as perhaps the single most important step we can take to protect our health. In fact,there are more than 200 studies linking inadequate good bacteria levels to more than 170 different negative health issues, Including inflammatory diseases (ulcerative colitis, crohn's disease, inflammatory bowel disease and irritable bowel syndrome), obesity and weight gain. Virtually every study performed on the obese population analysing gut bacteria found higher instances of “bad” bacteria and lower levels of good bacteria within these individuals.
Here are some of the signs when intestinal bacterial balance is out of control:
• Gas and bloating
• Constipation and/or diarrhea
• Acid reflux
• Skin problems
• Overall sickness
• Urinary tract infections
• Trouble sleeping
• An inability to lose weight
• Sugar cravings, especially for heavily refined carbohydrates
About Digestive Wheat Germ Extract ( DWGE):
DWGE is a gluten, gliadin and fructan (fructooligosaccharides) free prebiotc containing mixture of biologically active materials including benzo-quinones ( the 2,6-dimethoxy-p-benzoquinone (2,6DMBQ), oligosaccharides derived from wheat germ. The wheat (Triticum vulgaris) is one of the largest known natural sources of these compounds), oligosaccharides helps to stimulate the growth and/or activity of bacteria in the digestive system with a beneficial effect in the digestive process. After the harmful proteins of gluten, gliadin, fructans and toxins are eliminated , the wheat germ extract concentration allows the immunomodulatory effects of the substituted benzo-quinones to be obtained without the consumption of impractically large amounts of wheat germ.
Oligosaccharides can have many functions; for example, they are commonly found on the plasma membrane of animal cells where they play a role in cell–cell recognition. DWGE aids in many metabolic processes of the body including weight maintenance, immune system stabilization, stress and oxidative factors, and more efficient food to energy conversion. Common Wheat Germ is estimated to have a beneficial food to energy conversion rate of 7% but the DWGE converse rate is estimated to be 78%.
The product has favorable protein content (18,0% of DM) and outstanding essential amino acid Lysine and Methione content.
The vitamin E, vitamin B1, carotene and niacin content of the product are 2-3 times higher than normal wheat germ. DWGE has also been shown to play a major role in the regulation of Immunoglobulin A (IgA), Immunoglobulin E (IgE), Immunoglobulin G (IgG), and Th1 and Th2 cells levels.
Oligosaccharides also aid in the digestion of macronutrients. This property has gained recent interest from the nutritional community because the human digestive system has a difficult time breaking down many carbohydrates. It is estimated that up to 90% of ingested carbohydrates escape digestion in the small intestine and reach the colon. Here, DWGE performs a different function, it acts as a prebiotic and prevent the cells to take up the escaped sugar . Prebiotic is a recently coined term referring to food components that support the growth of certain kinds of beneficial bacteria in the colon (large intestine). We’re learning now that a whole other digestive process is happening in the colon, with important influences on the rest of the body.
Our understanding of the role of Prebiotics is based on scientists’ rapidly expanding knowledge of how the micro biome–the large population of microbes, their genomes and the interactions between them within the GI tract–can significantly impact human health. Prebiotics are non-digestible ingredients that serve as nutrients for beneficial GI bacteria. Unlike probiotics, which attempt to add certain living microbes to the GI tract, prebiotics work primarily by providing the nutrition that these beneficial microbes need to grow and thrive. Since the huge number of microbes in the GI tract can overwhelm the relatively small amounts of bacteria contained in probiotic supplements, many researchers believe that prebiotics may have a more significant and lasting impact on health.
DWGE contains a selective ingredient that allows specific changes, both in the composition and/or activity in the gastrointestinal micro flora that confers benefits upon host well-being and health. In addition DWGE contains short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs). New research has preliminarily demonstrated that SCFAs provide many benefits, both locally in the colon and in the rest of the body. DWGE also aids in the production of various butyrate (salts of butyric acid), which recently received attention as a possibly colon tissues damage protector, including ulcerative colitis.
The following benefits may be expected from using DWGE:
• May help to regulate glucose metabolism at the cellular level, starving enemy cells that require excessive glucose
• May help to regulate and modulate the immune system’s white blood cells for peak performance -- T cells, B cells, macrophages and NK cells
• May help in maintain healthy cell-mediated and humoral (Th1/Th2) immune balance
• May help to regulate IgA, IgE, IgG levels
• May help to support cell metabolic regulation and promotes immune system modulation
• May help to enhance the ability of T-cells to respond to antigen presentation
• May help to activate digestive enzymes and to detoxify the colon.
• May help to lower cholesterol lower triglycerides
• May help to improve insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism
Total Serves per Package: 60
Each capsules contains:
DWGE - 500mg
Inulin - 50mg
Take 1 capsule twice a day.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!