Our updated Children’s Multi Care formula is now available!
Children’s Multi Care now contains 75 micrograms of iodine to support cognitive function, brain health and thyroid gland health in children. The new Children’s Multi Care also contains plant based vitamin D derived from lichen, making it a vegan-friendly formula.
Children's Multi Care is a multivitamin and mineral formula to help maintain children's wellbeing. Children can be fussy eaters or suffer from food allergies and may miss out on key nutritional vitamins and minerals.
Features & Benefits
• With tooth friendly xylitol
• 21 vitamins & minerals
• Strawberry-vanilla flavour chewable tablet
• Herbs of Gold Children’s Multi Care has been specifically formulated for children to provide broad spectrum nutritional supplementation.
• A multivitamin and mineral formula may help to maintain children's general wellbeing.
• Children can be fussy eaters and Children’s Multi Care provides vitamins and minerals for additional supplementation of key nutrients.
• Supplemental iodine intake may be beneficial to children's IQ levels.
• Iodine helps maintain healthy brain and cognitive function.
• Contains B vitamins including thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), nicotinamide and pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) to assist in cellular energy production.
• Biotin, folic acid and vitamin B12 are important for DNA replication and cellular growth while vitamins A and D help regulate cell proliferation and growth.
• Vitamins A, C, D and zinc are important for supporting healthy immune function and maintaining healthy skin.
• Vitamin D increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorous, therefore playing a role in the development of healthy bones.
• Vitamins A, C, E, selenium and zinc provide antioxidant support.
• Contains tooth friendly Xylitol.
Total Serves per Package: 60
Retinol acetate 60 micrograms RE*
equiv. vitamin A 200IU
Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 1mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1mg
Calcium pantothenate 1.64mg
equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 1.5mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 1mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 820 micrograms
Folic acid 100 micrograms
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 20 micrograms
Biotin 25 micrograms
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 10mg
Sodium ascorbate 11.3mg
equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 10mg
TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (vitamin C) 20mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 1mg
Colecalciferol 2.5 micrograms
equiv. vitamin D3 100IU
d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 8.27mg
equiv. natural vitamin E 10IU
Calcium hydrogen phosphate 17mg
equiv. calcium 5mg
equiv. phosphorous 3.9mg
Ferrous fumarate equiv. iron 1mg
Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate 24.2mg
equiv. magnesium 5mg
equiv. phosphorous 4.3mg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 12.5 micrograms
TOTAL ELEMENTAL PHOSPHOROUS 8.2mg
Manganese amino acid chelate equiv. manganese 12.5 micrograms
Potassium iodide equiv. iodine 75 micrograms
Selenomethionine equiv. selenium 10 micrograms
Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc 500 micrograms
Children 2-8 years – Chew 1 tablet daily.
Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 tablets daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!