Supports lung & respiratory health
Herbs of Gold Lung Care has been specifically formulated with traditional herbs and nutrients to support and maintain healthy lung, respiratory and immune function.
• Supports lung health
• Relieves respiratory complaints
• Protective antioxidants
• Lung Care contains herbs traditionally used as expectorants to relieve respiratory catarrh, clear mucus from the respiratory tract and to relieve coughs.
• Elecampane is used in traditional herbal medicine for pulmonary, lung and chest complaints and to strengthen the lungs.
• Elecampane is traditionally used to assist expectoration and to relieve respiratory difficulties, such as shortness of breath.
• Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an expectorant and antispasmodic for relief of respiratory complaints, coughs and fever.
• Adhatoda provides anti-inflammatory activity with bronchodilation properties that dilate air passages and facilitate breathing.
• Licorice is traditionally used as a demulcent to relieve inflammation and irritation of the mucous surfaces of the lungs, bronchi and respiratory tract and to relieve cough, respiratory catarrh and mucus.
• The respiratory tract and airways are vulnerable to oxidative damage from environmental pollutants such as cigarette smoke and pollution.
• Airborne irritants and pollutants, such as cigarette smoke and ozone, generate excess reactive oxygen species in the lungs.
• Lung Care contains antioxidant vitamins C and E, and selenium to protect the lungs and respiratory tract from environmental toxins such as cigarette smoke and pollution.
• Vitamins C and E, and selenium are antioxidants important for lung health and to support respiratory health and pulmonary function.
• Antioxidants such as vitamins C and E, and selenium help maintain healthy immune function and help protect the lungs from oxidative stress.
• Vitamins C and E are antioxidants present in the fluid lining of the lung and respiratory tract where they protect against free radicals from the environment such as ozone and air pollution.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root and stolon|| |
|Inula helenium (Elecampane) root|| |
|Justicia adhatoda (Adhatoda) leaf|| |
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)|| |
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate|| |
|equiv. Vitamin E (natural) 37.3IU|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)|| |
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!