What is Optimum Nutrition Naturally Flavoured 100% Whey Gold Standard?
Whey protein is a household term used by anyone who is trying to build lean muscle and lose body fat. Although it’s been used by the bodybuilding community for decades, whey protein supplementation has only recently caught on in a big way during the last several years. Science has finally shed light on the benefits of whey protein that bodybuilders and dedicated athletes have known for a long time.
Just because you can find plenty of whey protein brands doesn’t mean the quality is guaranteed. When you demand only the best for your body, there’s only one whey protein to rely on: Optimum Nutrition Naturally Flavoured 100% Whey Gold Standard. This all natural whey protein is free from artificial flavors, sweeteners, and coloring.
What are the benefits of using Optimum Nutrition Naturally Flavoured 100% Whey Gold Standard?
Whey protein has several key benefits for the fitness community but if you want to maximize those benefits you need elite quality. That’s where Optimum Nutrition Naturally Flavoured 100% Whey Gold Standard comes in. Each serving delivers 24 grams of high quality whey protein that can promote the following benefits:
Whey protein supplementation has been shown to trigger protein synthesis. This will promote a high level of recovery post-workout and lean muscle gain.
Muscles need the right building blocks to grow. You’ll get those building blocks, also called amino acids, from ON’s Natural Whey.
One surprising benefit to whey protein supplementation was the boost in immune response. Whey protein can help to improve immunity when taken regularly. (1-6)
Who should be using Optimum Nutrition Naturally Flavoured 100% Whey Gold Standard?
Do you want to give your muscles the nutrients they need to grow?
Need to replace a high calorie meal with a delicious and nutritious substitute?
Want to boost your immunity and promote overall health?
Optimum Nutrition Naturally Flavoured 100% Whey Gold Standard is one of the highest quality whey protein options on the market. Free from artificial junk, you’re getting incredible protein that will support amazing results.
1. Tsutsumi R, Tsutsumi YM. Peptides and proteins in whey and their benefits for human health. Austin J Nutri Food Sci 2014;1(1): 1002
2. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
3. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
4. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
5. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY.Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers.Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
6. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A.Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes NutrMetab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.
Total Serves per Package: 71
Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (32g)
|Per 32g Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||543.9 kJ||1699.8 kJ|
|Protein||24 g||75 g|
|Carbohydrate||5 g||15.6 g|
|Sugar||3 g||9.4 g|
|Fat||1 g||3.1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||1.6 g|
|Cholesterol||30 mg||93.8 mg|
|Sodium||60 mg||187.5 mg|
Protein Blend(Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Sugar, Natural Flavour, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Rebaudioside A, Lactase.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS MILK AND SOY (LECITHIN) INGREDIENTS.
0% Vitamin A
0% Vitamin C
Not a Significant Source of Dietary Fiber.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Calories per gram:
To encourage a positive nitrogen balance, consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over 4-6 small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
Do not use as a sole source of nutrition.
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!