Mutant Pro 100
What is Mutant Pro 100?
How many protein powders have left you disappointed?
With so many protein options out there, it can be tough to figure out which ones are worthwhile. Most lack quality and even more lack taste. Your muscles are giving it their all in the weight room so why not provide them with the nutrients they need to recover? If you want amazing quality, taste, and results, then look no further than Mutant Pro 100.
Mutant Pro 100 is made from 3 elite quality whey protein sources, providing you with a 100% pure whey protein product. There’s no proprietary blends, fillers or guessing games. What you see is what you get and that’s 25 grams of pure whey protein per serving.
When you want to provide your muscles with everything they deserve, give them 25 grams of the highest quality protein from Mutant Pro 100.
What are the benefits of usingMutant Pro 100?
While other protein supplements have an ingredients list that seems to go on forever with the names of artificial fillers, colouring, and junk, Mutant Pro 100 keeps it simple. In every serving of Mutant Pro 100, you are getting 25 grams of the following whey protein types:
Whey Protein Isolate
Fastest digesting protein source
Provides muscles with an immediate shot of amino acids
May be able to promote protein synthesis and recovery
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein
Pre-broken down protein source that is also very fast to digest
Amino acids provided may be able to also support recovery
May help with lean tissue growth
Whey Protein Concentrate
Medium digesting protein
Supplies amino acids over the course of hours
May support recovery and strength gains (1-6)
Who should be using Mutant Pro 100?
Why leave your gains to chance?
If you want to see better results, then you need to do everything you can. Supplementing with a high quality protein source isn’t just a recommendation, it’s practically a requirement. Not all protein is created equal. When you want the best, go with Mutant Pro 100. Used as a part of a well-structured training and diet program, Mutant Pro 100 may be able to aid in recovery, boost lean tissue gains, and improve strength.
1. Tsutsumi R, Tsutsumi YM. Peptides and proteins in whey and their benefits for human health. Austin J Nutri Food Sci 2014;1(1): 1002
2. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
3. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
4. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
5. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY.Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers. Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
6. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A.Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes Nutr Metab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.
Total Serves per Package: 49
Serving Size: 1 scoop (37g)
|Per 37g Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||580.9 kJ||1570 kJ|
|Protein||25.2 g||68 g|
|Carbohydrate||5 g||13.5 g|
|Sugar||3 g||8.1 g|
|Fibre||1 g||2.6 g|
|Fat||2.5 g||6.8 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||4.1 g|
|Sodium||166.5 mg||450 mg|
Whey Proteins (Milk)(Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, and Hydrolyzed Whey Protein), Cocoa, 100% Gourmet Natural and Artificial Flavours (Includes Milk Ingredients, BHA ), Xanthan Gum (E415), Guar Gum (E412), Salt, Lecithin (Soy)(E322), Sucralose (E955)(89 mg / serving), Potassium Citrate (E332), Protease, Lactose Reducing Preparation (Lactase), Silicon Dioxide (E551).
NOTE: The Nutritional Information & Ingredients is for Rich Chocolate Milk flavour. These may slightly vary depending on different flavours.
Add 1 level scoop to 170-227 mL (6-8 fl oz) of cold water, shake vigorously for 10-20 seconds, and slam it back!
This product is intended to be used to supplement the diet; not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are esstential for good health. Do not use if packaging has been tampered with. Packed by weight, not by volume. Settling of product occurs after filling. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT EXCEED 10 SERVINGS PER DAY. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!