MuscleTech Nitro Tech Performance Series
What is MuscleTech Nitro Tech Performance Series?
Want to know how to get the best muscle building results from supplementation?
It all starts with an elite quality protein supplement that is armed and ready to provide your muscles with the nutrients they need for recovery and growth. If you’re skipping supplementation post-workout because you think you don’t need it, think again.
Studies suggest that those people using a high-grade protein supplement following a workout see better results. Don’t settle for just any low-quality protein. Go with a tried and true product. Introducing MuscleTech Nitro Tech Performance Series.
MuscleTech Nitro Tech Performance Seriescontains a ground-breaking blend of fast acting protein types. The result is faster delivery of the amino acids that your muscles are craving in order to see extraordinary results. When taken post-workout, MuscleTech Nitro Tech Performance Series may be able to help you achieve your fitness goals.
What are the benefits of usingMuscleTech Nitro Tech Performance Series?
You just had an incredible workout and your muscles are feeling it. Now it’s time to reward them for their hard work with the highest quality and fastest digesting protein you can. MuscleTech Nitro Tech Performance Series contains a unique blend of fast acting protein to help support your muscle recovery and results.
Whey Protein Isolate
Fastest digesting protein
May be able to promote protein synthesis
Supports muscle growth
Pre-broken down peptides
Boost post-workout recovery
Promoting lean muscle growth
Whey Protein Concentrate
Allows for extended release of amino acids
Boosts immune response
Supports muscle building (1-6)
Who should be using MuscleTech Nitro Tech Performance Series?
It’s not a secret: Protein is the key nutrient for boosting your muscle mass. Regardless if you want huge bulking muscle or lean and sexy muscle, you’ll have a hard time achieving it without protein. Taken as directed, MuscleTech Nitro Tech Performance Series may be able to help boost your recovery, promote muscle growth, and enhance immunity. Achieve your goals with MuscleTech Nitro Tech Performance Series.
1. Tsutsumi R, Tsutsumi YM. Peptides and proteins in whey and their benefits for human health. Austin J Nutri Food Sci 2014;1(1): 1002
2. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
3. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
4. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
5. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY.Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers. Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
6. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A.Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes Nutr Metab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.
Total Serves per Package: 48
Serving Size: 1 scoop (37g)
|Per 37g Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||585.7 kJ||1583 kJ|
|Protein||30 g||81.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||2 g||5.4 g|
|Sugar||1 g||2.7 g|
|Fibre||1 g||2.7 g|
|Fat||1.5 g||4.1 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||2.7 g|
|Calcium||100 mg||270.3 mg|
|Cholesterol||25 mg||67.6 mg|
|Sodium||150 mg||405.4 mg|
Whey Protein Isolate (supplying Whey Protein Isolate and Hydrolized Whey Protein Isolate), Protein and Amino Acid Matrix (Whey Protein Concentrate [ultra-filtered], L-Valine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Glutamine), Cocoa powder, Natural and Artificial flavours, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Sucralose, Acesulfame-Potassium
THE NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION & INGREDIENTS LIST ARE FOR THE
Milk Chocolate FLAVOUR. May slightly vary depending on flavours.
2 g L-Alanine
1 g Glycine
1 g Taurine
--- Papain 50 mg
--- Amylase 50 mg
Mix 1 to 2 servings (1 to 2 scoops) with 4 to 8 oz. of cold water or skim milk in a glass or shaker cup. Use between major meals and after exercise. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. For maximum results, consume 4 scoops of NITRO-TECH® daily for a minimum of six weeks.
Contains Milk and Soy ingredients.
Processed in a facility that also processes egg, wheat and peanut ingredients.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!