Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch Bar
What is Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch Bar?
How many times have you been stuck in traffic when you start feeling hungry?
You see a number of fast food places and decide to turn into one.
Wouldn’t it be better if you had a healthy, convenient, and delicious snack with you at all times?
The Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch Bar has your back.
Loaded with 20 grams of highly bioavailable protein and 12 grams of digestion supporting fibre, the Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch Bar is the ideal protein supplement bar.
This low carbohydrate, gluten free protein bar can be used during times when you’re rushing around or right after an intense workout. The amino acids delivered by the protein blend help to support muscle building and fat loss. The fibre and protein work together to help satisfy your appetite. It’s healthy, it’s delicious, and it’s convenient. It’s the Combat Crunch Bar from Muscle Pharm.
What are the benefits of usingMuscle Pharm Combat Crunch Bar?
Armed with a special protein isolate blend, the Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch Bar provides your body with the nutrients it needs to support muscle building and fat loss.
Great source of amino acids for lean muscle mass
Protects current levels of lean muscle mass
Promotes protein synthesis
Helps your avoid cravings
Supports weight loss (1-6)
What’s more, the Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch Bar is…
Packed with 20 grams of protein
Loaded with 12 grams of fibre
Available in a variety of flavours
Who should be using Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch Bar?
Who said you had to struggle with trying to avoid fast food choices?
When you have the Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch Bar by your side, the decision is easy.
Providing you with 20 grams of elite quality protein, the Muscle Pharm Combat Crunch Bar will help to support your fitness goals while keeping your hunger satisfied.
1. Tsutsumi R, Tsutsumi YM. Peptides and proteins in whey and their benefits for human health. Austin J Nutri Food Sci 2014;1(1): 1002
2. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
3. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
4. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
5. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY.Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers. Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
6. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A.Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes NutrMetab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.
Total Serves per Package: 1
Serving Size: 1 bar (63g)
|Per 63g Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||878.9 kJ||1395 kJ|
|Protein||20 g||31.8 g|
|Carbohydrate||18.6 g||29.6 g|
|Sugar||5 g||7.9 g|
|Fibre||12 g||19 g|
|Fat||7 g||11.1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g||3.2 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g||1.6 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g||6.4 g|
|Cholesterol||39 mg||61.9 mg|
|Potassium||101 mg||160.3 mg|
|Sodium||459 mg||728.6 mg|
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate), Isomalto-Oligosaccharide (Prebiotic Fiber), Chocolate Chunks (Chocolate Liquor [Processed with Alkali], Sugar, Cocoa Butter, and Vanilla), Glycerin, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Palm Kernel Oil), Sugar, Almonds, Water, Soy Protein Isolate, Maltitol, and Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Contains less than 2% of: Resistant Maltodextrin, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Sucralose, Vanilla, and Tapioca Starch.CONTAINS MILK, SOY, TREE NUT, AND PEANUT. MANUFACTURED IN A PLANT THAT PROCESSES MILK, SOY, TREE NUT, WHEAT, PEANUT, AND EGG PRODUCTS.
NOTE: The Nutritional Information & Ingredients is for Chocolate Chip Coookie Dough flavour. These may slightly vary depending on different flavours.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!