Musashi Low Carb Protein Bar
What is Musashi Low Carb Protein Bar?
Are you trying to build solid, lean muscle mass?
Need to burn fat before a big event?
Want to improve your performance in the gym or a competition?
You already know that nutrition makes up 70% of the results that you see in the mirror. If nutrition is so important, why aren’t you preparing yourself to fight off the urges of fast food?
Protein bars are a simple and convenient way to get in muscle building amino acids while curbing your appetite and those junk food temptations. Let’s face it: Not all protein bars are made the same. If you want a quality protein bar that will help to support your fitness goals, then you need the Low Carb Protein Bar by Musashi.
With the Low Carb Protein Bar by Musashi, you can rest assured that your body is getting the amino acids that it needs to support muscle building. What’s more, you’re getting in healthy calories unlike something you’d find at your local burger stop. Make the right choice for your health with the Low Carb Protein Bar by Musashi.
What are the benefits of using Musashi Low Carb Protein Bar?
The Low Carb Protein Bar by Musashi isn’t your average tasteless protein bar. It provides you with a special blend of protein to ensure amino acid delivery for hours! Amino acids are the building blocks of muscle and the best way to ensure your muscles are getting maximum support is to have a blend of protein that digests at different speeds. Not only may this support your muscle building goals but it may help to curb your appetite.
Whey Protein Isolate
Fastest digesting protein
Supplies muscle tissue with immediate amino acids
Stop hungers immediately
Soy Protein Isolate
Medium digesting protein
Supports muscle building
Promotes overall healthy weight
Slowest digesting protein
Slow release of amino acids
Ensures feeling of satisfaction – No hunger pangs(1-6)
Who should be using Musashi Low Carb Protein Bar?
It doesn’t matter if you’re trying to bulk up or slim down, you need quality protein. Don’t let your nearest fast food place be your source of protein when hunger strikes. Arm yourself with a Low Carb Protein Bar by Musashi. You’ll be getting elite quality protein in every bite that may help you achieve your fitness goals.
1. Tsutsumi R, Tsutsumi YM. Peptides and proteins in whey and their benefits for human health. Austin J Nutri Food Sci 2014;1(1): 1002
2. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
3. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
4. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
5. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY.Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers. Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
6. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A.Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes NutrMetab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.
Total Serves per Package: 12
Serving Size: 1 Bar (30g)
|Per 30g Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||396 kJ||1320 kJ|
|Protein||9 g||30 g|
|Carbohydrate||1.3 g||4.4 g|
|Sugar||0.7 g||2.4 g|
|Fat||4.3 g||14.3 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.4 g||4.8 g|
|Sodium||37.8 mg||126 mg|
Protein Blend [Calcium Caseinate (Milk), Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), Soy Protein Isolate], Polydextrose, Sweetener (Sorbitol) (Wheat), Chocolate Coating (18%) [Sweetener (Maltitol) (Wheat), Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Flavour], Cocoa Powder, Vegetable Oil, Flavour, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin).
NOTE: The Nutritional Information & Ingredients is for Milk Chocolate Fudge flavour. These may slightly vary depending on different flavours.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!