What is Protein Bars byMusashi?
When you’re running out for work or play, you don’t want to leave empty handed. Not giving yourself a healthy snack option leaves you open to buy junk food. Or if you’re trying to build muscle mass, you’ll be missing out on important opportunities to boost your lean tissue. The ideal choice for a convenient, healthy, and tasty snack is Protein Bars by Musashi. Each bar provides you with the following:
45 grams of protein per bar
Unique protein blend featuring whey protein isolate
Variety of favors
What are the benefits of using Protein Bars byMusashi?
Protein is the ultimate snack choice as it supports goals of muscle building and fat loss while ensuring your appetite stays in check. Musashi High Protein Bars provide you a whopping 45 grams of protein with3 grams of carbohydrates. They taste great, they’re insanely convenient, and they provide you with a number of benefits. Each bar hits you with a unique protein blend including the following:
Whey Protein Isolate
Immediate supply of amino acids (ideal for muscle building)
Protects from protein breakdown (catabolic state)
Soy Protein Isolate
Great for cholesterol levels
Plant based protein source
Fasting acting amino acids
Slow digesting protein
Ensures your hunger stays in check
Provides muscle supporting amino acids over hours (1-7)
Who should be using Protein Bars byMusashi?
Whether you’re a professional athlete or a weekend gym goer, everyone can benefit from having a healthy supplement with them. You never know when hunger will hit. Don’t be tempted by fast food choices. Come prepared with 45 grams of protein with Protein Bars by Musashi.
1. Tsutsumi R, Tsutsumi YM. Peptides and proteins in whey and their benefits for human health. Austin J Nutri Food Sci 2014;1(1): 1002
2. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
3. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
4. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
5. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY.Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers.Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
6. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A.Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes NutrMetab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.
7. Kristen S. Montgomery, PhD, RN. Soy Protein.J Perinat Educ. 2003 Summer; 12(3): 42–45. doi: 10.1624/105812403X106946.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!