Maxine’s Burn Protein Powder
What is Maxine’s Burn Protein Powder?
When you scan through your local supplement store, why does it seem like protein supplements are for men only? Promises of getting huge or jacked aren’t exactly goals that reflect your average woman. If you’re a woman who wants to support her weight loss journey, then you need a special type of protein powder. Ignore the hype from the muscle bound proteins and start using Maxine’s Burn Protein Powder.
This thermogenic protein powder helps you burn MORE fat while supporting your goals of getting lean and sexy.
What are the benefits of using Maxine’s Burn Protein Powder?
Maxine’s Burn Protein Powder was made exclusively for women. This unique formula captures exactly what a woman needs to boost her metabolism while supporting that lean look.
Green Tea Extract
The epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) found within green tea extract is ideal for igniting your metabolic response and promoting fat oxidation.
One of the most effective ingredients for weight loss, L-Carnitine takes fat in your body and directs it into the center of a cell to be used for energy. It promotes high level fat burning.
Whey Protein Isolate (WPI)
WPI is extremely bioavailable, making it easy to digest. It provides you with the building blocks you need to build lean and sexy muscle.
Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC)
WPC is a classic protein supplement that has been shown to support goals of fat loss and muscle building. It also has a positive impact on your immunity, helping you recover faster.
This slow digesting protein helps to curb your appetite and support a lower caloric intake throughout the day. (1-4)
Who should be using Maxine’s Burn Protein Powder?
Any woman who wants to supplement her current diet with a healthy and fat burning choice needs to use Maxine’s Burn Protein Powder. This powerful formula is sure to help you get that lean and sexy look you’ve been wanting.
1. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
2. Westerterp-Plantenga MS, Lejeune MP, Kovacs EM.Body weight loss and weight maintenance in relation to habitual caffeine intake and green tea supplementation.Obes Res. 2005 Jul;13(7):1195-204.
3. Tsutsumi R, Tsutsumi YM. Peptides and proteins in whey and their benefits for human health. Austin J Nutri Food Sci 2014;1(1): 1002
4. Brandsch C, Eder K.Effect of L-carnitine on weight loss and body composition of rats fed a hypocaloric diet. Ann NutrMetab. 2002;46(5):205-10.
Total Serves per Package: 90
Serving Size: 1 Serving (25g)
|Per 25g Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||405 kJ||1620 kJ|
|Protein||21.3 g||85 g|
|Carbohydrate||1.1 g||4.4 g|
|Sugar||0.7 g||2.9 g|
|Fat||0.7 g||2.8 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.4 g||1.5 g|
|Vitamin B12||0.2 ug||0.8 ug|
|Niacin (B3)||1.3 mg||5.2 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.2 mcg||0.8 mcg|
|Vitamin C||20 mg||80 mg|
|Calcium||150 mg||600 mg|
|Iron||5.5 mg||22 mg|
|Iodine||20 ug||80 ug|
|Potassium||65 mg||260 mg|
|Magnesium||8.8 mg||35.2 mg|
|Sodium||95 mg||380 mg|
|Selenium||3.5 ug||14 ug|
|Zinc||2 mg||8 mg|
Maxine’s Protein blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate),
flavours, Natural sweetener - Stevia, Vegetable Gums (412, 415), Sweeteners (955,950),
Phaseolamin, Hydroxy Citric Acid, Green Coffee extract, L- Carnitine, Green tea Extract, Choline, Inositol,
Minerals (Tri Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite),
Vitamins (Vitamin C, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12).
Contains Milk Proteins.
Made in Australia from local and imported ingredients.
100mcg Vitamin A
0.02mg Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
0.02mg Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
0.03mg Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
1.3mcg Vitamin D3
200mg Hydroxy Citric Acid
25.0mg Green Tea Extract
100mg Green Coffee Extract
1. Reduce carbs and bad fats especially in the evening. No Bread, Pies, Pasta, Potatoes, Chips, Rice, Biscuits, Cakes and Lollies. No Chocolate other than 1-2 small pieces after dinner. Dark is best. No deep fried food or ice cream. A little butter or mayo on vegetables is fine. Eat lots of Green vegetables and Salads vegetables.
2. Replace 2 meals and 1 - 2 snacks with Maxine’s BURN Thermogenic Protein Shakes or Bars. See Eating Plans. In the evening eat a serving of lean protein such a Chicken, lean Red Meat, Fish or Tofu with 2 serves of steamed or stir fried vegetable.
3. Get Active by at least walking 10 minutes and building up to 45 minutes of exercise 3-4 times per week. Get out in the garden or go for a bush walk.
This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise programme. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!