Extreme Mass by International Protein
What is Extreme Mass by International Protein?
Are you a “hard gainer”?
Do you wish it was easier to put on size and muscle?
Would you like a way to supplement your daily caloric needs?
Extreme Mass by International Protein is the answer to all of your mass gaining dreams. Providing you with over 40 grams of protein and over 400 calories of clean macronutrients, Extreme Mass is going to be the edge you need to support your recovery, pack on lean muscle, and get huge.
What are the benefits of using Extreme Mass by International Protein?
Extreme Mass by International Protein is a unique mass gainer as it relies of high quality ingredients. Its goal isn’t just to give you MORE calories. The goal of Extreme Mass is to give you more HIGH QUALITY calories. Best of all, you get this unique protein blend with every serving.
Whey Protein Concentrate
Whey Protein Isolate
Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate
Utilizing these specific protein types ensures you’ll have a steady supply of amino acids delivered throughout the day. This will help to support your goals of muscle building and sports recovery.
So what can you expect by using Extreme Mass?
Muscle mass support
Elite quality calories for size building
Faster recovery from the additional nutrients
Easy access to a higher caloric intake (1-6)
Who should be using Extreme Mass by International Protein?
Extreme Mass isn’t for the average gym goer who is already happy with their size. Extreme Mass is for the hard gainer who has been struggling for months or years to put on real size. Used as a part of well regimented workout and diet program, Extreme Mass will be the key to achieving your dreams of muscle and mass.
1. Tsutsumi R, Tsutsumi YM. Peptides and proteins in whey and their benefits for human health. Austin J Nutri Food Sci 2014;1(1): 1002
2. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
3. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
4. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
5. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY.Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers.Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
6. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A.Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes NutrMetab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.
Total Serves per Package: 40
Serving Size: 3 scoops (100g)
|Per 100g Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||1793 kJ||1793 kJ|
|Protein||42.5 g||42.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||42.5 g||42.5 g|
|Sugar||9 g||9 g|
|Fibre||1 g||1 g|
|Fat||9.4 g||9.4 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g||2 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.6 g||2.6 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.7 g||4.7 g|
|Calcium||240 mg||240 mg|
|Potassium||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||135 mg||135 mg|
Protein Blend [Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein (Milk Protein Isolate), Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate (Whey Peptides), Egg Albumen], Medium Chain Glucose Polymers, Omega Oil Powder [Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil, Glucose Syrup Solids, Milk Protein, Emulsifiers (471, 322), Flavour], Rice Starch, MCT Oil Powder [Medium Chain Triglycerides derived from Palm Oil, Glucose Syrup Solids, Caseinate, Emulsifier (471)] Flavours, Cocoa*, Sweetener (Sucralose), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin).
Mix 100g (3 SCOOPS) with 500ml of reduced fat milk or soymilk in a shaker or blender. Take 2-3 times daily IN ADDITION to your regular meals for weight gain. Best times for use are mid morning, mid afternoon and before sleep or whenever extra calories are required.
This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise programme. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!