What is International Protein Amino Recovery?
As someone who works out or wants to build more muscle, protein is incredibly important.
With the correct balance of both protein and amino acids, workouts become better and one is able to repair and build more lean tissue mass. As an added bonus, you’ll be able to reduce post-workout soreness. One of the best ways to get in those essential amino acids is through International Protein Amino Recovery.
International Protein Amino Recovery may help to improve your recovery and growth process. It is an advanced scientifically formulated supplement that reduces muscle soreness after high intensity workouts, while also simultaneously increasing the body’s protein synthesis levels for stronger and faster muscle growth.
It is made up of several micro-nutrients which are important in the process of muscle recovery including Fermented L-Glutamine, Pepto Pro Hydrolysed Casein, and Branched Chain Amino Acids. Recover faster and get the body you want with International Protein Amino Recovery.
What are the benefits of using International Protein Amino Recovery?
Intense workouts usually put one’s body under a lot of stress and there is a risk of muscle tear or damage. This can result in post-workout muscle soreness.
International Protein Amino Recovery helps in this regard by supporting muscle building, improving your body’s endurance and speeding up the muscle recovery process, so you can continue with your high intensity workout routine the next day. In addition to this, you will also find this product ideal for increasing your energy levels, reducing excessive fat and gaining strength.
May promote protein synthesis
May help to protect current levels of muscle mass
May support new growth of muscle tissue
May help maintain a healthy weight
May promote overall health and fitness (1-6)
Who should be using International Protein Amino Recovery?
This product is ideal for those who do high intensity workouts and need to recovery as quickly as possible. It’s also an ideal supplement for anyone looking to build up their muscle mass or support current levels of lean tissue. It can be consumed by both males and female both, during or after the workout. Furthermore, depending on your goals and training, you can either use this product on its own or with carbohydrate supplements (carb loading) for better results.
1. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
2. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
3. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
4. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY.Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers. Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
5. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A.Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes NutrMetab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.
6. Leah D Whigham, Abigail C Watras, and Dale A Schoeller. Efficacy of conjugated linoleic acid for reducing fat mass: a meta-analysis in humans. Am J ClinNutr May 2007. Vol. 85 no. 5 1203-1211.
Total Serves per Package: 30
Serving Size: 1 scoop (10.6g)
|Per 10.6g Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||146.5 kJ||1382 kJ|
|Protein||7.8 g||74 g|
|Carbohydrate||0.5 g||4.8 g|
|Sugar||0.1 g||1.2 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0.4 g|
|Sodium||9 mg||84.9 mg|
PeptoPro® Hydrolysed Casein, L-Glutamine,
BCAA's (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine),
Food Acids (Citric Acid, Malic Acid),
Natural Flavours, Natural Colours (Curcumin, Beetroot extract), Sweetener (Sucralose)Contains milk ingredients.
For lean muscle recovery:
Mix 10.6g (1 SCOOP) with 500mL of water and consume during and after your workout.
For energy & muscle recovery:
Mix 10.6g (1 SCOOP) with 500mL of water and 40g – 80g (1 – 2 SCOOPS) of International Protein EXTREME CARBS and consume during and after intense activity
This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise programme. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!