What is Horleys Protein 33 Bar?
Who said that protein bars are only for professional bodybuilders?
Protein bars are an excellent way to support fitness goals such as weight loss and muscle building. They allow you the ability to resist fast food and choose a healthy snack in between larger meals.
Best of all, they are convenient, delicious, and effective for results.
Make no mistake about it: Not all protein bars are made with the same elite quality, proven formula, or incredible taste as Horleys Protein 33 Bar.
Containing 20 grams of a highly bioavailable protein blend, Horleys Protein 33 Bar is exactly what you need just after a workout. In fact, you can use it at any time. Eat one as a snack, waiting in traffic, or as a bedtime treat.
Get the body you want and let Horleys Protein 33 Bar help you get there.
What are the benefits of using Horleys Protein 33 Bar?
Despite the public image, you don’t need to be a gym rat or athlete to enjoy the benefits of a protein bar. Whether you’re trying to build serious mass or simply watch your weight, Horleys Protein 33 Bar provides you with the nutrients you need to achieve your fitness goals.
Packed with amino acids, the building blocks of muscle, Horleys unique protein blend ensures an ideal environment for recovery and growth for hours.
Whey Protein Isolate
Fastest digesting protein
Provides immediate amino acid delivery
May be able to promote protein synthesis (ideal for recovery and growth)
Soy Protein Isolate
Medium speed digesting protein
Supports muscle building
Promotes overall healthy weight
Slowest to digest
May promote higher levels of muscle recovery
May boost strength gains (1-6)
Who should be using Horleys Protein 33 Bar?
Are you trying to burn fat?
Want to build muscle?
Or do you simply want an easy and health alternative to fast food?
Horleys Protein 33 Bar is the best choice for any fitness goal.
Packed with 20 grams of highly bioavailable protein, Horleys Protein 33 Bar is the perfect pair to any training and diet program.
1. Tsutsumi R, Tsutsumi YM. Peptides and proteins in whey and their benefits for human health. Austin J Nutri Food Sci 2014;1(1): 1002
2. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R. Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
3. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
4. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
5. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY. Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers. Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
6. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A. Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes Nutr Metab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.
Serving Size: 1 bar (60g)
|Per 60g Serve||Per 100g|
|Saturated Fat||1.7 g||2.8 g|
|Sodium||100 mg||166.7 mg|
Cookies N Cream Flavour: Protein Blend (whey protein isolate, calcium caseinate, soy protein isolate), Glucose Syrup (contains perservative 220), Milk Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa liquor, milk powder, emulsifiers (soy lecithin, 492, 476), flavour), Rice Malt Syrup, Glycerine, Soy Protein Nuggets (soy protein isolate, tapioca or rice starch, cocoa powder, calcium cabonate), Flavour, Emulsifier (soy lecithin), Salt.
Chocolate Fudge Flavour: Protein Blend (soy protein isolate, calcium caseinate, whey protein isolate), Glucose (contains perservative 220), Milk Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa liquor, milk powder, emulsifiers (soy lecithin, 492, 476), flavour), Glycerine, Honey, Cocoa, Apple Juice Concentrate, Maltodextrin, Emulsifier (soy lecithin), Flavour, Salt.
Tropical Crush Flavour: Protein Blend (soy protein isolate, calcium caseinate, whey protein isolate), Glucose (contains perservative 220), Milk Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa liquor, milk powder, emulsifiers (soy lecithin, 492, 476), flavour), Glycerine, Honey, Maltodextrin, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Flavour, Salt, Colour (102).
THE NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION IS FOR THE Chocolate Fudge FLAVOUR. May slightly vary depending on flavours.
Take one bar, 30-60 minutes prior or post exercise or as a snack (morning or afternoon tea)
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!