Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 150mg provides ubiquinol-10, the active form of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), that is ready for use by the body without requiring conversion.
Features & Benefits
• Active form of CoQ10
• Highly bioavailable
• Healthy LDL cholesterol levels
• Ubiquinol is the active and bioavailable form of CoQ10; other forms of CoQ10 are converted to ubiquinol prior to utilisation by the body.
• Ubiquinol 150mg is produced naturally by fermentation.
• Ubiquinol plays a vital role in all energy-dependent processes and is essential for energy production. Coenzyme Q10 is found in every cell in the body.
• Ubiquinol is necessary for adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production in the cell mitochondria.
• Ubiquinol is an effective fat-soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
• Ubiquinol 150mg prolongs the antioxidant activity of vitamin C and vitamin E by recycling and regenerating them back to their antioxidant form.
• Ubiquinol 150mg helps maintain LDL cholesterol in healthy individuals.
• Ubiquinol 150mg helps maintain healthy blood vessels by inhibiting the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
• Ubiquinol 150mg helps maintain heart health, a healthy circulatory system and heart function.
• Physical exercise increases the body's demand for ubiquinol and Ubiquinol 150mg helps maintain ubiquinol levels during exercise.
• Ubiquinol supports healthy ageing, in older adults, as it counteracts the effects of oxidative stress that occurs during the normal ageing process.
Total Serves per Package: 60
|Each capsule contains:|