PREGNANCY PLUS 1-2-3
Preconception - Pregnancy - Breastfeeding
Herbs of Gold Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 is a multi-nutritional formula, to assist in maintaining the health of both mother and baby during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 is a multi-nutritional formula containing vitamins, minerals and nutrients to assist in maintaining the health of both mother and baby during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 has been formulated to be taken twice a day, to enable optimal levels of nutrients to be taken conveniently to help meet the increased nutritional demands during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Comes in an easy to swallow tablet with a subtle vanilla flavour and smell for those with taste and smell hypersensitivities of pregnancy.
• Folic acid, which if taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of women having a child with birth defects of the brain and/or spinal cord such as the neural tube defects known as spina bifida and anencephaly.
• Iodine deficiency is re-emerging as a significant problem in Australia and New Zealand and recent research has identified Australian pregnant and breastfeeding women to be at risk of iodine deficiency. Iodine requirements are increased during pregnancy and adequate maternal iodine levels are important for healthy brain development. To meet the increased demands of pregnancy, it is recommended that iodine supplementation be taken prior to trying to conceive and throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Choline plays a key role in foetal development. Choline is required for the healthy development of the brain and nervous system during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
• Iron requirements are increased during pregnancy and iron is necessary for the formation of haemoglobin which transports oxygen in red blood cells to the tissues.
Contains naturally sourced betacarotene which is converted to vitamin A in the body and is an alternative to vitamin A supplementation during pregnancy.
• Zinc is an essential trace element that plays an important role in growth and development. Zinc deficiency is common in pregnant and lactating women and is important for DNA replication, cell division and growth.
• Folic acid, vitamin B12 and biotin are important for DNA replication, cell division and growth.
• Vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid are necessary for oxygen transport in red blood cells so assist in maintaining normal blood.
• Folic acid and vitamin B12 are necessary for the production of red blood cells.
• Vitamin D increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorous, therefore playing a role in the development of healthy bones.
• Chromium plays a role in the maintenance of normal, healthy sugar metabolism in healthy individuals.
• Vitamins B1, B2, B5 and nicotinamide assist in energy production to help support the increased energy demands of pregnancy and lactation.
• Assists in general well-being prior to conception and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Helps maintain normal and healthy infant development.
Total Serves per Package: 60
Each tablet contains:
|Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1)|| |
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)|| |
|Calcium pantothenate|| |
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 18.3mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride|| |
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 41.1mg|
|Folinic acid (as Calcium folinate)|| |
|Folic acid|| |
|Co-methylcobalamin (mecobalamin) (vitamin B12)|| |
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)|| |
|equiv. vitamin D3 500IU|
|Mixed (low-alpha type) Tocopherols concentrate|| |
|Choline bitartrate|| |
|Calcium (as phosphate)|| |
|Calcium (as Calcium pantothenate)|| |
TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 26.7mg
|Chromium (as picolinate)|| |
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)|| |
|Iron (as amino acid chelate)|| |
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)|| |
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)|| |
|Molybdenum (as trioxide)|| |
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)|| |
|Zinc (as citrate dihydrate)|| |
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Contains vitamin B6. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
The product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!