HERBS OF GOLD CULTURE 500ML
Probiotic-rich drink concentrate
Herbs of Gold Culture Chai recharges the digestive system with 8 live probiotic strains in a bio-fermented base of fruit and delicately blended organic Chai spices. Culture Chai is made using a fermentation process that results in a concentrate full of beneficial enzymes and highly bioavailable nutrients.
• Equiv. to 6 billion CFU* probiotic activity per 15mL serve
• Organic blend
• 99.9% sugar- free
• Culture is a unique, probiotic-rich fermented drink concentrate that can be mixed with water for a refreshing, functional drink that supports gut health and general wellbeing.
• Culture is produced via a proprietary fermentation process. The base ingredients of water, sugar and spices are inoculated with a live probiotic culture resulting in a delicious concentrate full of bioactive compounds, including lactic acid, enzymes, vitamins, amino acids, nutrients and fatty acids.
• Culture contains organic spices including Cinnamon, Cardamom, Ginger, Cloves and Black pepper, a combination of warming herbs that support circulation and blood flow. Cinnamon, Cardamom, Ginger and Clove are well known for their carminative properties that support healthy digestion and relieve digestive symptoms, such as flatulence and bloating.
• Culture is prepared on a base of water, sugar and organic spices and is fermented by adding 8 probiotic strains and papaya. The fermented Papaya has numerous health benefits, including potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immune enhancing activity.
• Culture is bio-fermented by eight strains of probiotics including Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus,
• Lactobacillus fermenti, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Saccharomyces cerevisiae/boulardii (SB).
• Culture provides probiotics to colonise the gut and to help maintain friendly intestinal flora.
• Culture is gluten-free, dairy-free, 99.9% sugar-free and suitable for vegans and those following a paleo diet.
• Each 500mL bottle contains 33 serves of goodness!
Total Serves per Package: 33
Serving Size: 1 Serve (15g)
|Per 15g Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||165 kJ||1100 kJ|
|Protein||0.2 g||1 g|
|Carbohydrate||7.8 g||51.9 g|
|Sugar||0.2 g||1 g|
|Fat||0.9 g||5.7 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.9 g||5.7 g|
|Sodium||0.8 mg||5 mg|
NOTE: The Nutritional Information & Ingredients is for Chai flavour. These may slightly vary depending on different flavours.
Shake well before use. Mix 15mL with 200mL water, juice or other preferred beverage for a refreshing drink. Refrigerate once opened. Consume within 30 days.
100 Day Returns
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!