HERBS OF GOLD COLLAGEN CAPSULES
Features & Benefits
• Hair, skin, nail, joint & connective tissue support
• Supports collagen formation
• High quality marine collagen
• 400mg collagen in each serve
• Minimum 90% protein
• Minimum 9.9% hydroxyproline
• Acerola berry high in natural vitamin C
• Organic Guava leaf for naturally sourced zinc
• Vitamin C & zinc for healthy hair, skin & nails
• Antioxidant protection
• Convenient vegetable capsule form
• Collagen is a major structural component of connective tissue found in skin, hair, nails, ligaments, tendons, cartilage, teeth and bone. Collagen provides tensile strength and firmness to connective tissue throughout the body.
• Marine collagen supplied by Gelita in Brazil is tested for heavy metals and meets the Australian standards.
• Gelita marine collagen provides predominantly type I collagen, the most abundant collagen type found in the body, mainly in the skin, tendons, ligaments and bone. Collagen contains a minimum of 90% protein from marine collagen and 9.9% hydroxyproline in each serve.
• Hydroxyproline is manufactured from proline, a non-essential amino acid, and is unique to collagen. Hydroxyproline is a major component of collagen and essential for stabilising collagen.
• Acerola berries provide a rich source of natural vitamin C for antioxidant protection and is essential for collagen production and helping to inhibit the breakdown of collagen. Organic Guava leaf provides a natural source of zinc, which is important for protein synthesis, skin structure and wound healing.
• Herbs of Gold Collagen helps to promote collagen production, slowing down the visible signs of ageing including fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin, and helps stabilise and strengthen joints by inhibiting collagen breakdown.
Total Serves per Package: 30
Serving Size: 1 capsule (0.8g)
|Per 0.8g Serve||Per 100g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Vitamin C||0.1 mg||8.3 mg|
|Sodium||0.5 mg||54.3 mg|
|Zinc||1.2 mg||144 mg|
Marine collagen powder (48%), Acerola berry extract, hypromellose, certified organic Guava leaf extract, calcium hydrogen phosphate, silica colloidal anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.
Marine collagen is derived from fish.
Take 1-2 capsules daily, with food. Take capsules whole, or open capsules and mix contents with preferred beverage or sprinkle over food.
100 Day Returns!
• Easy and hassle free
• You can return both opened and unopened product (see below for details)
For up to 100 days from the day that you place your order, you can take advantage of our returns, even if you just change your mind!
Please note, this policy does not relate to items that are damaged in transit, lost or incur an issue beyond your control. In situations like these, we will either refund, credit or send a replacement to you without delay. Our 100 day returns is for your peace of mind if you don't like the product, or simply change your mind.
For any unopened product, just ship the item back and we will refund or replace that item! You can obtain a refund, store credit or product exchange to the same value. Just let us know within 100 days from the date of your order.
For any opened product (Club Z members only), we understand that trying new supplements sometimes carries some uncertainty. Perhaps you’re not sure about a new flavour, or you just bought the wrong product. So if you're not happy with your purchase within 5 scoops (or 5 serves) and 30 days from the date of purchase, you can send it back for a full money-back guarantee! The purchase must have been made when you had an active Club Z membership.
Please note that if your item was purchased as an advertised discounted shortdated item, the above time frames are limited to 14 days. Shortdated items are heavily discounted items due to a sooner expiry date.
If however there was any issue in receiving your order (for example, if your order was lost or damaged in transit) - don't stress! Just contact us and we'll fix things up for you.
Simply contact us by email, phone, chat or visit us in-store to arrange a return. Our returns policy is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Whenever a problem is incurred that is not your fault, we will be happy to arrange return shipping (if applicable) and the shipment of any replacement goods to you to avoid any further cost and inconvenience. All you need to do is contact us so we can jump on it as quickly as possible.
Here's what we will do in certain situations:
- Your item has been damaged/lost in transit (we'll replace it)
- Incorrect goods received (although rare, we'll ship off the correct item)
- A problem with the actual product or anything else (we'll do what is necessary to fix things for you!)
So we can fix things quickly for you, please let us know of any issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods. In certain situations we may ask for a photograph (for example if the product is damaged in transit, so we can take it up with the delivery company to avoid future issues).
If you do receive an incorrect product, please do not open the actual product so we can arrange a resolution quickly.
In a nutshell, we work really hard on keeping you happy. So if a problem arises, just contact us and we'll do our very best to fix it!