Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
To all our awesome customers,
COVID-19 has created an unprecedented reality for us all. First and foremost, I and the entire team hope that you are staying safe and well so we can get through this period together.
Within Amino Z, we have implemented extensive measures such as regular sanitising of our warehouse and strict personal hygiene requirements. Many of us are working remotely and our small warehouse team are diligently implementing preventative measures, such as social distancing.
We have been inundated with queries and I would like to highlight some important points below:
- Amino Z is fully operational: All orders will not be affected by the recently declared lockdowns.
- Orders shipping on-time: Orders are being shipped out on time and without delay
- Limited stock: Some products are very low on stock and we are working with suppliers to ensure adequate supply.
- Purchase limits: Due to overwhelming demand across most categories, we have introduced purchase limits on selected products so we can ensure supply to all our customers. A notification will be displayed at checkout if there is any restriction that will affect your order.
- Contact-less Deliveries: Australia Post and Fastway have declared that all deliveries are now contact-less. If you have a preference, you may choose which carrier you prefer at checkout.
- Additional workforce: We have increased our workforce to cope with the significantly increased demand. If your job has been affected by COVID-19, please contact us and we will reach out should more positions become available (we are based in Caringbah, Sydney).
Since there is no medication or vaccine to treat COVID-19, we believe that it is more important than ever to maintain good health and immunity. This means regular exercise, reducing stress, sleeping well, good hygiene and eating a well-balanced diet. We also strongly believe that correctly supplementing a balanced diet is key to great health.
In the meantime, stay safe and well. We’re all in this together and let’s #flattenthecurve
Amino Z Owner/Founder/CEO