Would you like to naturally increase your energy levels?
Want to support your brain health?
Need to lose more body fat?
While diet and exercise are the foundation to any healthy lifestyle, supplements can play an important role in helping you achieve your fitness goals. Acetyl L Carnitine and Guarana, in particular, are two supplement ingredients that have been shown to be effective at promoting a number of benefits.
Let’s take a look at the benefits you can expect from mixing Acetyl L Carnitine and Guarana.
4. Boosts Alertness
One of the first signs that Acetyl L Carnitine and Guarana are beginning to kick in will show itself in how you’re feeling; specifically, how alert you are.
Both Acetyl L Carnitine and Guarana have been shown in studies to promote a big boost in cognitive function, especially alertness and focus.
Acetyl L Carnitine is able to bypass the blood-brain barrier, which means you don’t have to worry about poor assimilation. Guarana is a highly absorbable herbal remedy and together, these two will promote several nootropic benefits.
3. More Energy
Continuing with the point above, the combination of Acetyl L Carnitine and Guarana will help to increase your overall energy levels. If you’re someone who is sensitive to high-octane caffeine drinks like coffee, then this may be a nice alternative.
Both Acetyl L Carnitine and Guarana boost your cognitive ability as well as your natural energy levels. Guarana, in particular, has been shown to be just as effective as caffeine for increasing energy without the jitters and anxiousness that come with caffeine.
2. General Health & Fitness
Let’s say that you have no immediate fitness goals and you’re simply more concerned about supporting your overall health and fitness so you can continue aging with grace. Acetyl L Carnitine and Guarana have your back with that as well.
Both Acetyl L Carnitine and Guarana provide a number of cardiovascular and brain-based benefits that will help you to stay in shape and sharp as a tack.
Acetyl L Carnitine can promote ideal cardiovascular health while supporting your cognitive health. Guarana, famous for its brain boosting benefits, has been used an overall health and wellness aid for thousands of years.
Ready to get started adding Acetyl L Carnitine and Guarana into your daily supplement program?
Click here to begin building your very own Acetyl L Carnitine and Guarana supplement with the Amino Z Supplement Builder.
1. Increase Fat Burning
Hands down, the most popular benefit of mixing Acetyl L Carnitine and Guarana has got to be the increase in fat burning ability.
Both Acetyl L Carnitine and Guarana have been shown in studies to promote fat burning and help with healthy weight management.
Acetyl L Carnitine promotes the transportation of stored fat into the mitochondria to be used as energy. Guarana is effective at triggering a spike in your metabolic rate. The result is a powerful fat burning duo that can benefit those looking to get shredded or lose more weight.
Make Your Own Supplement
Convinced about the incredible benefits of Acetyl L Carnitine and Guarana?
Are you ready to start using Acetyl L Carnitine and Guarana every day?
Want to make sure you get a high-quality Acetyl L Carnitine and Guarana supplement?
Create your own Acetyl L Carnitine and Guarana supplement with the Amino Z Supplement Builder. Using the state-of-the-art supplement creator, you choose which ingredients go into the supplement along with the dosage. Not sure about the dosage level? Don’t worry! We tell you the scientifically recommended dosage for every ingredient!
It’s never been easier to have elite quality supplements in your home! The Amino Z Supplement Builder makes it possible. Try it today!
- Brandsch C, Eder K. Effect of L-carnitine on weight loss and body composition of rats fed a hypocaloric diet. Ann Nutr Metab. 2002;46(5):205-10.
- Malek Mahdavi A, Mahdavi R, Kolahi S. Effects of l-Carnitine Supplementation on Serum Inflammatory Factors and Matrix Metalloproteinase Enzymes in Females with Knee Osteoarthritis: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study. J Am Coll Nutr. 2016 Sep-Oct;35(7):597-603. Epub 2016 Mar 2.
- Smeland OB, Meisingset TW, Borges K, Sonnewald U. Chronic acetyl-L-carnitine alters brain energy metabolism and increases noradrenaline and serotonin content in healthy mice. Neurochem Int. 2012 Jul;61(1):100-7. doi: 10.1016/j.neuint.2012.04.008. Epub 2012.
- Kennedy DO, Haskell CF, Wesnes KA, Scholey AB. Improved cognitive performance in human volunteers following administration of guarana (Paullinia cupana) extract: comparison and interaction with Panax ginseng. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2004 Nov;79(3):401-11.
- Moustakas D, Mezzio M, Rodriguez BR, Constable MA, Mulligan ME, Voura EB. Guarana Provides Additional Stimulation over Caffeine Alone in the Planarian Model. Holscher C, ed. PLoS ONE. 2015;10(4):e0123310. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0123310.