This low-fat Vegetarian Fluffy Pancakes recipe uses tofu, wholemeal flour and soy milk. It is rich in high-quality protein, fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals needed to keep our body on its optimum health!
1. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder and sea salt. Set aside.
2. In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together the tofu, soy milk, canola oil and water. Gradually whisk the flour mixture into the tofu mixture, making sure to beat out all lumps between additions.
3. Grease lightly a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the skillet and cook until lightly browned on both sides, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
4. Flip and place in a platter.
5. Repeat with remaining batter.
6. Garnish with fresh or stewed strawberries (halved)
7. Serve immediately and enjoy!