Brighten up your meal time by this eye catching, tasty and time saving recipe which cuts back on fats and turns up guilt free satiety. Boosting in its fiber content, trimmed down fat and calories, this will definitely help in weight management and is easier on the waistline as well.
- Cut all vegetables into serving pieces, preferably diagonal and in uniform sizes.
- Cut all meats and shrimps into bit size pieces and set aside.
- Saute garlic and onion in hot oil till they are golden brown.
- Add sliced chicken breast, liver and shrimp.
- Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Pour in chicken stock.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken and liver are cooked.
- Add the carrots, cauliflower, cabbage and mushrooms and allow to cook in an open pan.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and cook until almost done.
- Disperse cornstarch in 1/4 cup water and add to mixture.
- Finish with salt and pepper to taste.