A Vegan-style healthy alternative! This recipe uses raw ingredients rich in fibre, vitamins, minerals. A great snack for calorie conscious people.
1. Cut the avocado and tomato into slices.
2. Cut the zucchini into long strands using a knife or julienne slicer.
3. Next, roll out the nori sheet on a sushi mat or a flat surface.
4. Lightly spray the nori sheet with water to soften it and make it sticky.
5. Lay down a thin layer of alfalfa sprouts covering the top 3/4 of the nori sheet, leaving about 2 inches uncovered.
6. Then add the sliced tomato and zucchini. Add the avocado slices last.
7. If desired, sprinkle a small amount of dulse flakes over the avocado for a salty, seafood flavor rich in minerals.
8. Gently roll the nori sheet, pressing it together with your fingers.
9. Lightly spray the bottom 2 inches of the nori with water to make it sticky and finish rolling it.
10. Give the entire roll a gentle squeeze to ensure the nori has stuck to itself all the way around. Try to keep the roll nice and tight as you roll it.
11. Let the roll set for a moment. Then, with a sharp knife, cut the nori roll into one-inch sections.
12. Serve in a platter and enjoy!