If your significant other is into fitness, might as well seize Valentine’s Day as an opportunity to give him or her a gift that will support this lifestyle. Doing so will make the individual feel loved and appreciated in more ways than one.
Here are some fitness gift ideas for Valentine’s Day:
1. Gift voucher—any fitness freak will appreciate a gift voucher from a well-known and reputable fitness company. What’s more is that the person has the freedom to choose whichever gift he or she fancies, provided it doesn’t exceed the amount indicated on the voucher.
For starters, try a $50 voucher today.
2. Protein bars—instead of giving the traditional chocolates with flowers, try giving your fit wife or girlfriend some protein bars. Not only are they a great alternative to chocolates and sweets, they provide an awesome protein fix, supply your body with vitamins and minerals and give you the convenience some traditional food sources cannot.
One protein bar brand worth checking out is this the Aussie Bodies Protein FX Lo Carb Protein Bar 60g (box of 12).
3. Supplement bundle—why settle for just one protein powder when your loved one deserves the best? This Valentine’s Day, give your special someone a supplement bundle.
A supplement or bodybuilding stack is a group of workout supplements which is used to enhance performance and help achieve fitness goals. Each product has a specific and intended fitness purpose such as energy, endurance, strength and recovery.
These are excellent gifts for fitness-conscious individuals because they are complementary to fitness programmes, are an excellent value for money and are quite versatile—supplements such as protein powders can be consumed as shakes or as add-ons to healthy recipes such as oatmeal protein cookies.
An example of an awesome supplement bundle is the Musashi Bulk Advanced Muscle Formula 1.89kg and Musashi Bulk Creatine Stack 715g.
4. Fitness book—as they say, knowledge is power. For anybody to take giant strides in his or her fitness journey, knowledge about exercise, nutrition and supplementation is a must. If you think you have conquered your fitness goal, think again. With all the distractions around you, it’s easy to get sidetracked.
If you supply your mind with ample fitness knowledge, you will be sure to prevent this from happening. Some titles which flew off bookstore shelves in 2012 include “Bread Is The Devil” by Heather Bauer, “Better Each Day” by Jessica Cassity and “Choose to Lose” by Chris Powell.
You can also check out Amino Z owner Jay Bonaretti’s book “How to Transform the Average Joe in 12 Weeks.”
5. Online personal training—online personal training offers several unique advantages your special someone will surely love:
• Cheaper than the traditional form
• Flexibility and convenience
• Access to qualified personal trainers
Check out our online personal training services today.
As a parting shot, there are several attractive options you can choose from as a Valentine’s Day fitness gift to your significant other. You can’t go wrong with any of these in making sure that he or she stays on top of his or her game.