Protein from tuna helps us build damaged muscle tissue (post-workout), whilst Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid, that is vital for proper metabolism. Capsicum is a good source of anti-oxidants, vitamin C and vitamin B6. Brown rice is rich in fibre which helps control blood sugar and cholesterol levels. A fantastic one-dish meal with a perfect blend of sweet, spicy, and savory.
1. Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
2. Cut capsicums in half lengthways, remove seeds.
3. Combine rice, tuna, onion, egg and herbs.
4. Spoon mixture evenly into capsicum halves. Top with fat-free mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
5. Place capsicums in a baking dish and cover with foil. Bake 15 minutes.
6. Remove foil, bake further 15 minutes.
7. Serve in plates and enjoy.