Low GI, low fat, high protein healthy tuna burger patties...and tasty too!
- Add tuna, navy beans and oats into a mixing bowl
- Pour egg whites into mixing bowl
- Crush garlic and put into mixing bowl
- Finely chop onion, celery, capsicum, parsley and throw in mixing bowl
- Zest half of lemon and place in mixing bowl
- Add pepper to the mix
- Thoroughly fold all ingredients (with hands) until a mince-like texture is formed
- Oil a baking tray and make two burger patties
- Place in oven for 25-35 minutes
- Serve immediately
TIP: Prepare multiple patties in the one batch and freeze uncooked for later use.