This entry was posted on November 18, 2013
1 hr and 10 min (for 4 serves)
0 min (for 4 serves)
Try this delicious parfait with fresh tropical fruits and almonds. It is rich in fibre, calcium and probiotics, it has no added sugar and uses low-fat yoghurt to cut-down the calories. Great tasting and healthy recipe for dessert, breakfast or snack!
1.00 slice (111 g)
0.50 orange (66 g)
Orange, cut into segments
0.50 tub (104 g)
Low-Fat Yogurt, Vanilla Flavored
0.13 cup (18 g)
0.25 cup (52 g)
Fresh Mint Leaves
1. On each glass, put 2 tablespoons of yoghurt in the bottom of each of four juice glasses.
2. Top with orange segments. Sprinkle the oranges with slivered almonds.
3. Add diced pineapples. Repeat procedure for another layer, finishing with yoghurt topped with mangoes and almonds.
4. Chill for at least 1 hour.
5. Garnish with cherry and mint leaves.
6. Serve and enjoy.
651.3 kJ (155.7 kcal)