Vegetable Frittata usually comprises eggs, vegetables and sprinkled with cheese. This makes it nutrient dense and it can provide all the energy that our body needs. It can be served as a one-dish meal that is sure to satisfy the whole family.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 C).
2. Place mixed veggies in a non-stick baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a bowl, mix eggs with milk.
4. Pour egg mixture over and around the vegetables. Sprinkle cheese on top.
5. Place in the oven and bake until the top of the frittata is no longer runny (about 15-20 minutes).
6. Serve with fresh greens.