A hearty soup that will comfort you to the soul and also a complete meal by itself. This fabulous dish is packed with fiber, vitamins, and minerals for optimum health..
1. Heal oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook, stirring, until tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in garlic, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, tomato puree, apple juice, stock, ginger, and chili powder. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
3. Stir in green beans and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in peanut butter until well blended and hot, about 1 minute.Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
5. Serve stew with crusty bread and a salad, or spoon it over rice.