Simply delicious low-fat, low-calorie custard cream. Ideal for parties, cookouts, or intimate dinners. Great way to get your protein, dairy and fruit in just one serving!
1. In a saucepan, Combine the sweetener, cornstarch and salt; then stir in the milk and orange juice.
2. Cook over low heat and stir until thick and bubbly about 5-7 minutes.
3. Gradually stir 1 cup of the mixture into the eggs (whole and yolks).
4. Return to the pan and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and stir in the yoghurt.
6. Cover and chill.
7. Divide custard mixture in 6 dessert cups then top with strawberry slices and roasted almond slivers.
8. Serve immediately and enjoy!