This is a wonderful recipe and easy to fix. This yummy omelet with spinach and salsa provides the body with good amounts of high-quality protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for optimum health.
1. Beat eggs and milk with wire whisk until well blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Heat oil in a large non-stick pan. Stir-fry onion and garlic until fragrant.
3. Add salsa and spinach; cook, stirring for 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Set aside.
4. Using the same pan, heat oil over medium heat; add eggs into the pan; cover and cook for 4-5 minutes.
5. Top half of omelet with salsa-spinach mixture; fold in half. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side.
6. Transfer into a serving platter. Cut into 4 slices.
7. Serve and enjoy.