Cottage cheese and fresh figs are among the ingredients in this elegant spinach salad with warm dressing. This recipe is also heart friendly because it is low in fat and provide good amount of fiber. A great salad to serve for lunch!
1. Arrange the spinach leaves on four salad plates.
2. Slice figs in half and arrange on the spinach.
3. Sprinkle thinly sliced onion over the spinach, then sprinkle with the cheese.
4. Combine vinegar, garlic, oil and honey in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer.
5. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
6. Drizzle on top with warm dressing.