This is a very easy and healthy recipe for two, try it for lunch or dinner with your favorite green salad!
1. Sprinkle both sides of salmon fillets with mixed-spice powder.
2. Combine soy sauce and brown sugar in a small bowl.
3. Heat oil in a medium or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add the salmon and cook until the outer edges are opaque, about 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, turn the fish over, stir the soy mixture and pour into the pan.
5. Bring the sauce to a boil and cook until the fish is cooked through and the sauce has thickened slightly, about 3 minutes more.
6. Add shallots, stir and remove from the heat.
7. Serve the fish drizzled with the pan sauce and fresh green salad.