This elegant but easy protein-rich dish is great for breakfast or brunch. It is low in fat and it only has 151 kcalories per serve!
1. Place flour in a medium bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of milk. Stir until a smooth paste forms. Add eggs, remaining milk and chives. Whisk until smooth.
2. Heat a 20cm non-stick crepe or frying pan over medium-low heat. Lightly grease with oil.
3. Pour 1/4 cup of mixture into pan and swirl to thinly cover base. Cook, on one side only, for 1 minute or until set. Remove to a plate. Repeat with remaining mixture to make 8 omelettes.
4. Whisk together sour cream, cream cheese, lemon rind, and lemon juice in a small bowl, season with pepper.
5. Top omelet with salmon. Spread sour cream mixture over salmon. Roll up to enclose.
6. Slice omelet diagonally and sprinkle with spring onions.