Cereal is the secret ingredient which gives this meatloaf-style dish great texture and taste. This recipe is nutrient dense, it contains high amount of fiber, protein and calcium which may help in losing weight easily.
1. Preheat oven to 360 F (180 C).
2. Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until moist.
3. Press mixture into two greased 21x11cm loaf pans or a square 21cm cake tin.
4. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until the centre feels firm when pressed.
5. Cut in slices and serve with brown gravy or mushroom sauce, steamed vegetables or green salad.
6. Garnish with chopped parsley.