This oven-roasted turkey breast is basted with lemon, red wine, garlic and herbs to create a moist and flavourful dish. This recipe is low in fat and calorie, great if you are trying to lose weight!
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (175) .
2. In a bowl, mix oil, lemon juice, wine vinegar, fresh herbs, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper.
3. Rub turkey with half of the mixture and place on middle rack in a large shallow roasting pan. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer so tip is in thickest part of breast and does not touch bone. Roast uncovered 1 hour.
4. Roast about 1 hour longer or until thermometer reads 165ºF. Baste with remaining mixture every 30 minutes.
5. Remove turkey from oven and let stand 15 minutes (to cool slightly) for easier carving.
6. Serve with mixed greens.