This dinner recipe uses pork loin, it is suitable for even low-cholesterol or "heart-healthy" diets. Just choose lean cuts of pork and minimize the use of added oils in preparing this dish. You can serve it with a bean salad or fresh green salad to make it a complete healthy meal!
1. Heat the oven to 400 F (200 C).
2. In a bowl, mix pineapple juice, spices, honey, salt and pepper.
3. Pat the spice mixture evenly onto all sides of the pork loin. Marinate for 20 minutes.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the tenderloin and sear on all sides about 5 minutes.
5. Transfer in a baking dish with the marinade.
6. In the oven, roast until the pork loin's internal temperature reads 140 F (70 C) about 30 minutes.
7. Transfer the meat to a clean cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
8. Serve with fresh green salad.