This is a perfect dish to serve with your grilled entree or barbecue. A tasty and healthy way to serve your veggies!
1. Preheat oven to 450 F (225 C). Position rack in lower third of oven.
2. Place potatoes and green beans in a large bowl, drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat.
3. Spread evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 30 minutes, stirring once or twice, or until the potatoes are tender and golden and the beans are tender.
4. Whisk together mustard, vinegar and remaining oil. Add roasted vegetables and mixed herbs. Toss to combine well.
5. Transfer into a serving dish.
6. Serve and enjoy.